Sign in to follow this  
Zal

A new tshirt

Since I got my heat press I have been messing around with it and came up with this t-shirt in honor of the infamous RRoD on the Xbox 360. Firemalt wanted to see pics so I made a new one and took the hot off the press photo right here. I am doing the first wash so I will post that pic later. The paper I am using is Jet-Pro Sofstretch. So far the stuff is very impressive. Badalou from t-shirt forums does a video review of it which can be found on youtube. Enjoy!

[attachment deleted by admin]

close up pic, sorry I am sure the photo could have been better

post-1496-12986515908598_thumb.jpg

post-1496-12986515942353_thumb.jpg

It must be a gamer thing  :P

Show pics after washes. I have always been distant from printer transfers, but it would be nice to see the test after wash.

Joe

Wash 2

Still no fading or peeling at all, you cant even feel the graphic on the shirt now.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Regular, with the graphic out with anything I can find, towels  and jeans. They are great abrasives! I am not giving it any special treatment because I know most people wont. It is working great so far.

Good to know. I've never liked transfers, but maybe they are getting better. Keep us updated.  I'm writing from my PSP! How nice!

How did you get the multi color in it? Where do i get transfer material like that? Can you explain how you did it, i am real new to this, just ordered my machine today..

I'm writing from my PSP! How nice!

Joe, you have all the toys, PSP, IPhone. T-shirts must be selling well.

junior thats a an inkjet or laser printer transfer. You can print anything with those using your printer. It is not vinyl material.    Jay I dont have an iPhone. I wish! If you see my phone you'd laugh!

I'm writing from my PSP! How nice!

Joe, you have all the toys, PSP, IPhone. T-shirts must be selling well.

That would be me!!! :rolleyes: Just not selling shirts, and have a GREAT girlfriend! :o

How did you get the multi color in it? Where do i get transfer material like that? Can you explain how you did it, i am real new to this, just ordered my machine today..

It is called Jetpro SofStretch from coastalbusiness.com. I use an Epson c88+ inkjet printer, using PIGMENT inks, not dye inks which are in the majority of the printers.