Dr12volt1338

RIPing with Designjet 800

If I print with it in Flexi as a printer it looks pretty good but if I select Rip and print it is very dull and boring. I tried to use color collection but it tells there are no ICC profiles for this machine. I print the same exact image on my 1100 and it's even better. I am stumped on this. Does it sound like a driver issue? I am going to get a parallel cable later and try that and eliminate the USB to it. I am sure there has to be a tweek somewhere I can try just haven't found it yet. Any ideas?

I just did a test print in Production Manager and it looks great.... Just my image I am trying to rip looks dull and boring when RIPing

Benefit to Rip versus print??? I have always just used print on WF1100 and added registration marks in myself (Graphtec type 2) or a box and all is happy....

Benefit to Rip versus print??? I have always just used print on WF1100 and added registration marks in myself (Graphtec type 2) or a box and all is happy....

I'm hoping that would be a last resort. I am printing the entire Flexi manual now hoping there might be something good in there.