RickS

Corel Draw X3

US Cutter sent me a weekly special with corel draw x3 for a great price, what I need to know is it a good version or do I need to get a later version. If some one has it and some later versions can you tell me the differences in this version and the later versions. Thanks Rick

Have been using this for almost as long as I've been on this forum with bridging by various versions of SignCut to a Copam on a Windows XP laptop. If anything, to me it appears Corel X3 is better suited to my use than any other version when I read of compatibility issues others here may have experienced generally with different OS. If there have been any upgrades in features aside from perhaps menu access, I'm ignorant to them and perhaps that's for the best as I'm pleased with what X3 will do in spite of it being 7 years old.

Thanks for the reply, do you know if it will work with windows 7? or is it better suited to XP? maybe some one can give a run down of the feature upgrades to the different versions.

Rick,I just got the X3 version w/ my graphtec cutter and love it!Check out Corel.com I beleive it will work w/ windows 7, but you can check compatibility there.I have Xp due to starting w/ SignBlazer.

I love it also and am running windows 7 professional 64 bit with no problems

well I just ordered it, will give it a try, thanks for all of the help. Rick