Dr12volt1338

Event Wrist Bands

Has anyone ever done any event wristbands? I have a customer who wants me to run off 2000 bands for an upcoming deal. I have found some Tyvek ones like you see everywhere but are they inkjet printable. I don't see much info anywhere online.

I don't have any experience printing those but it seems like it could be a nightmare, due to the number of them and possibility of them getting snagged in the printer. Could you sub them out and make a little for not doing anything?

I looked into these a few months ago and found a company that does them for a reasonable price, at least I thought it was...

I'll look and see if I can find them again.

Good Luck! Alan

The company I contacted sells them in rolls but the gal is going to call me back tomorrow to see if they will accept the ink from my DesignJet

Conde has some that you can sublimation you can do quite a few by using their jig but I really didnt care for them but for an event they may work

Conde has some that you can sublimation you can do quite a few by using their jig but I really didnt care for them but for an event they may work

I don't have a way to sub print them yet. I found a company that is going to send me some samples and the rep I spoke with said they offer them in rolls so I can run them through my DesignJet. They recommend one of the Epson TM-C3400 but I just don't see that in my immediate future. I am going to keep looking and try their samples. Someone has to offer something that will work for me.

As an update I received the sample sheets and they worked great with the WF 1100. Took me a minute to figure out a way to get them to all print properly in line and not overlap the seam. I think they will be just fine now just have to see where I fall with printing them compared to the big guys.

post-5042-0-22851300-1336529575.gif

Sorry I'm feeling lazy today and the business card is all the way across the room at my desk and I am on the couch with the laptop LOL. I posted it in my other topic this morning I will post the link to that discussion. I believe its the 6th or 7th one down. The lady was very very helpful and the sample sheet she sent me ran through my WF 1100 flawlessly no hang ups or jams at all. (although I only ran 4 sheets through) The rolls they offer unless you have an actual label printer there isn't a whole let you can do. They come in just a single roll on a 1" core and they are the more water resistant style like what the hospital would print off. I am ordering just a few boxes of the regular tyvek ones in fluorescent colors.

http://forum.uscutter.com/index.php?/topic/36371-need-a-printable-version/page__fromsearch__1