Sign in to follow this  
cvrimages

Creation Procut CR 730 Help?

I bought a basically new pcut cr 730 and I'm trying to figure out how to set it up. I'm pretty new to vinyl cutters. We have them at work but they're graphtecs and from what I've read they're all different. I need to know what program to get that will let me cut from illustrator cs5. Also I have a laptop with windows 7 and it's 64 bit. I read somewhere on the forum that this cutter won't work with 64 bit. I have a pc running vista and 32 bit though. Should I set up to cut on that. I'm kinda lost here. Any help would be greatly appreciated. If someone could even point me in the right direction for someone that would know that would be great.

I went through the steps. I'm still not sure which cutting program to get though. Tried downloading signblazer but during the set up it asks you to select your cutting and mines not on the list.

http://www.cutterpros.com/downloads/

The driver is available there for windows 7 64 bit so I would assume it should work... As far as which cutter to select in Signblazer just start with a Pcut one and switch it until you find the one that works and is the same width as you have.

I went through the steps. I'm still not sure which cutting program to get though. Tried downloading signblazer but during the set up it asks you to select your cutting and mines not on the list.

Go to the Signblazer thread and download the all cutter version... It has a lot more cutters on it. You can try the Roland PNC1000 ., driver, it is a generic driver.

Here is the driver, but can't answer your question.

http://support.uscutter.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/72/23/driver-ftdi---mh-creation-copam-and-sc---windows-xp--vista--7