SimplyBranded11

Exporting from Corel

Hi,

I just got my new Copam 2500 and so far she is running great. First order was 150 names and once I figured everything out they all cut perfect. My question is I use Corel X5 and

when i export the files out of Corel and Open in Sign Cut Pro, they don't open to the size I made them in Corel. For example I export 12 names that are a total of 17.5T x 20"W, when I open them up in Sign Pro they are only 6.438"W(proportionate). Where am i missing the setting that enables me to not have to change the size to the correct size?

Thanks for your help.

Is SC set in all MM or inches?

In which format do you export?

Paco

If you click in SC to open a file you see supported formats.

PLT is not supported so will not work.

Try to export as .cdr or .EPS file.

Paco

I have been having the same problem as well. I am using Corel x5. It doesnt matter wether it is eps. or cdr. When I export into SC the image is the correct size I can even go to print job information and its correct. Its not till after you send it to the cutter that it changes the size. After sending it to the cutter i can go into print job information in SC and see where it has changed. But only after sending it to the cutter does it change.

Hello.

I know this is an old topic but I write some information here anyway. The problem that makes size changing during export from Corel Draw to Signcut are solved in our latest version 1.95. This version also have new plugins for Corel Draw that will be installed when you upgrade from Signcut version 1.07.

For those of you that use Corel Draw X6 new updated plugins was released about 1-2 weeks ago. Corel Draw made an update that made the plugin for X6 that was installed during the upgrade to version 1.95 unreliable. These new plugins needs to be installed manually and are available here.

Regards,

Therese Löfström