Double A

Application /transfer tape

Trying to do some wall art/lettering but my transfer tape is to tacky and won't let the letters release.

What are some of your suggestions that I should use?

Or dappen the transfer tape. A sprits with a water bottle or a couple wipes with a wet towel should do the trick.

NO NO... O631 is designed for walls... your tape is too tacky. I am sorry but to put it bluntly the greenstar app tape is just not as good as the rtape or others. You get what you pay for. Get some good RLA4075 or comparable and you will be MUCH happier.

Where do you buy that app tape? I don't see it in uscutter

Ever used that Ht55 used for vinyl 631 app tape?

Thanks for the help need help with this wall art stuff

Yes it is. I used to use Rtape 4050 medium tack,on regular sign vinyl. purchased elsewhere, but have never used Oracal 631

Do you guys have a suggestion on blades my cutter seems to peel the vinyl up as it cuts using the 631

I use all 45' blades for my 631 and my 651.... What speed and pressure you using??? I usually have my graphtec's condition set on step 14 (pressure) or so for 631, speed of 6-10 and quality of 1 (acceleration)

i have a uscutter Mh series (hoping to upgrade soon) but i lowerd the speed to 70 and the cutpress was at 190. What cutpress would you recomend? and the up speed is at 380mm/s and baud rate at 9600. recomendations would be greatly apprecieated

When I had my laserpoint, which I find is comparable as far as speed etc. to the MH series, the pressure required was only about 105, and usually didnt have my speed past about 30- or so.... How much blade do you have sticking out???

Thanks for the help ill give those settings a try and the blade is just barely as recomended by uscutter. Tested it on some 631 is cutting just the vinyl and barely making a mark on the back wax paper

I use 60 degree blades on everthing small letters and designs do a lot better with 60 degree blades