I've had this 24 inche plotter for a couple of years, it worked great; but the other day I started a new project, cutting a chevron and the lines were wavy instead of straight, and now the blade doesn't end where it started when cutting letters. It leaves gaps that I have to cut or it makes a lopsided hole when I cut an "O", "e", or any other letter that has a hole in it. Today, I drew a few squares with my sign program and the edges and corners where uneven and wavy.

Any suggestions on what is causing this and how to fix it, I really need this machine to be in good working order for an upcoming sign job.

I had a similar problem. I first replaced the O-ring in the blade holder that worked great for tough material such as twill, but I also replaced the holder with a new one and that worked great for GP work. So maybe getting a new holder will work for you. they get wabbly as they get old, a lot like my knees.

i understand the knee thingy !! :) i just had torn cartlidge surgery a month ago ... just now getting to hurt less than it originally did . Weird thing it hurts at a different place than originally . I hope i did not damage something else.. anybody else have torn cartlidge repair ?