kevinsme2005

First cuts off a mh-721

Here is the first job I did off my refine cutter. Its 12" wide by about 10" tall. Took about 10 mins to weed (also my first weeding job of any kind). Let me know what you think!

post-24649-0-15064700-1335723633.jpg

freakn nice job to bad my first one doesnt even copare to that

Did you have the seller test the cutter for you, before you bought it used? If so, what did their cuts look like?

The decal looks great with the exception of the mouth . It does not match the rest IMO . It looks VERY abstract & the rest is detailed . Needs a better detailed mouth with teeth etc or at least something that looks like a mouth .,,,. That does not look like anything i have seen .

I agree the mouth leaves something to be desired after its cut. The original at mchenrydodgeball.com shows what a full color looks like. Im a screen printer so i have experience in illustrator to be able to make this a 1 color like it is but i didnt want to change the established logo. Do you have any advice as to how to make the mouth look more appropriate, with a 1 color design?

I would find something I liked , if part of another graphic , remove everythig else . remove the mouth on your graphic & then add the new mouth . Combine . VERY easy to do in SignBlazer . It doesn't look much better with all the colors :(

The decal looks great with the exception of the mouth . It does not match the rest IMO . It looks VERY abstract & the rest is detailed . Needs a better detailed mouth with teeth etc or at least something that looks like a mouth .,,,. That does not look like anything i have seen .

I HAVE SOMETHING IN COMMON A LOT OF FOLKS DONT LIKE MY MOUTH LOL

DAN

• Like 1

I cant very well change thier organizations logo. Ive put that on tshirts, sweaters, all kinds of clothing in the past. haha.

Hmmm .... You asked what I thought of it .... Were you asking how it cut & how you weeded it ? :lol:

I HAVE SOMETHING IN COMMON A LOT OF FOLKS DONT LIKE MY MOUTH LOL

DAN

HEY DAN , THAT IS BETTER THAN LOTS OF FOLKS ( especially the " Deliverance cast !!! ) THINKING YOU HAD A PURTY MOUTH !!! :lol: HILARIOUS

I seen it was on ... I also watch to see if i see more set mistakes . I went to 1 website & they listed all the mistakes & it was quite a list :) . Ash , Stetty , Bear , Roxy & me had cameos in that movie :lol: :laugh: :lol::bear::angel:

I seen it was on ... I also watch to see if i see more set mistakes . I went to 1 website & they listed all the mistakes & it was quite a list :) . Ash , Stetty , Bear , Roxy & me had cameos in that movie :lol: :laugh: :lol::bear::angel:

OW!!!!!!! So you were really Bobby Trippe; (Ned Beatty)..... Roger?

OW!!!!!!! So you were really Bobby Trippe; (Ned Beatty)..... Roger?

Hey Skeeter ,

You are correct :) .... BUT I had stunt doubles ( & I do call that part a " STUNT " ) :angel: . I didn't mention the USC members's names ( wouldn't Nuke luv that plural-possessive use ?? ) that were the stunt doubles , because they axed me not to ... :lol: :laugh: :lol::bear::angel: