Sign in to follow this  
Carma

New To US Cutter world

Hello, My name is Carma, and I have just ordered my new cutter, I have been working with a cricut and now moving onto bigger things, I don't have a big business, as a matter of fact it's kinda really small. But am excited to get started when my machine arrives, I was wondering if there are free downloadable places I can go to start getting set up or do I need to wait on my cutter?

Thank you to anyone who has advice for me. Have a great day.

Welcome From Michigan... If you go to the Graphic Requests section here there are 1,000's of files available in there.... There are also some links there that provide great places to start your personal library.

Welcome to our "planet" ---

What machine are you going to be getting?

In any case, here's my suggestion, to get you up and running this evening.

Install SignBlazer (plenty of threads about that, and how to 'crack' the program to eliminate the Start-Up reminders)

Once you have it running, go to the DRAW menu, and open the Library.

Familiarize yourself with the various categories and items available. Play around with them, and create a few sample projects just for fun.

I call the SignBlazer Library my "Idea Factory" --- not a week goes by without me using one of the things in there for a client's job at my sign store.

• Like 1

Thank you all for your help. I appreciate it, and thank you for making me feel welcome.

Hello Everyone,

My name is Mike. I too am new to USCutter, never used a plotter/cutter before so I will be asking alot of questions. Goin to do stickers, banners, and such as a hobby. Don't think I could make it a business. Thanks to all for any advice hope to make some new friends here.

Have a great day!

Hello Everyone,

My name is Mike. I too am new to USCutter, never used a plotter/cutter before so I will be asking alot of questions. Goin to do stickers, banners, and such as a hobby. Don't think I could make it a business. Thanks to all for any advice hope to make some new friends here.

Have a great day!

Hello and welcome to you also Mike good luck and have fun.

Dan