gogetemgraphix

is there vinyl that is 2 color

is there any vinyl that is.....oh ...kinda like tydye colors. don't know if i am making an sense here...lol  like blue fades to white or yellow fades to orange? i saw a couple of graphics...course i couldn't get close enough to tell if it was painted or if it was vinyl. but it made me curious if there was anything like that in vinyl. and if not, why not....lol

thanks

lue anne

Guest fivestar

There is a gradient vinyl I seen online somewhere, but I can't remember where I seen it at  :'(  It would fade from like black to red.

GoGetEm,

Did you buy any of this gradient vinyl? I have a guy who is asking for lettering for a boat. He wants (oddly enough) black to red as Fivestar had wrote as an example. I am looking to buy enough to do 2 text decals 6" letters by about 40" long.

Anybody who might have this and is willing to sell enough to do that small of a job please let me know. I can buy a full roll from Signwarehouse for about $29, but Am not sure I can convince the customer to pay for the lettering AND a 15" x 10' roll. Thanks.

Z

there is also a place called k & R Rainbow 1 800 275 3385 this place is located in houston tx

there is also a place called k & R Rainbow 1 800 275 3385 this place is located in houston tx

Nonabelle,

Thank you! I will call tomorrow. I'm excited about doing this job. Just got a call back from the guy and his neighbor also wants new decals for his boat! His color theme is yellow and black. Talk about keepin' up with the Joneses, huh?  :thumbsup: Thanks again.

Z

Nonabelle,

Thank you! I will call tomorrow. I'm excited about doing this job. Just got a call back from the guy and his neighbor also wants new decals for his boat! His color theme is yellow and black. Talk about keepin' up with the Joneses, huh?  :thumbsup: Thanks again.

Z

ur welcome, lol please post pics when done. i am thinking about doing my husband's boat, hehe if i can get him to go ahead and paint the doggon thing. don't know what i'm gonna do yet tho. good luc.

Thats it for the life of me I couldn't remember that but I did order some before, its printed vinyl. He sent me a color chart and everything plus some free samples.

http://www.krrainbow.com/

ur welcome, lol please post pics when done.

Will do. I am so new to this I am not sure how it'll turn out, but it has all been so easy to this point I don't know why I didn't find this whole "vinyl" thing sooner!  :thumbsup:

Z

Thats it for the life of me I couldn't remember that but I did order some before, its printed vinyl. He sent me a color chart and everything plus some free samples.

http://www.krrainbow.com/

Joe,

Would you believe me if I told you these guys are ON MY WAY HOME FROM WORK!?? How COOL is that? I checked out their site and they have BOTH the color gradients that I want and, no diss to SIGNWAREHOUSE - I've learned alot from their Video Library which can be found at: http://www.signwarehouse.com/tv ,

K & R has better prices. Thank you very much, Sir! :thumbsup:;D ;D

Z

i know on the sign warehouse fade vinyl you do need to spray a clear protection onto the finished product. Another shop i'm friends with told me that it's a pain in the neck. If you don't spray anything over it to protect it, it will fade really fast they said.  :(

i know on the sign warehouse fade vinyl you do need to spray a clear protection onto the finished product. Another shop i'm friends with told me that it's a pain in the neck. If you don't spray anything over it to protect it, it will fade really fast they said.  :(

That's good to know. I was considering just overlaying a clear vinyl. Anyone have any thoughts on that? :(

Z

That's good to know. I was considering just overlaying a clear vinyl. Anyone have any thoughts on that? :thumbsup:

Z

No idea to be honest. I would guess this would protect it but it's 50/50 ya know  :(