HUNTERNFLA

weird request need help

ok weird request alert! we fly large scale rc planes and we hover these $3000.00 planes over water for fun if you drag your wing tip across the water your a drag queen lol , were trying to come up with a decal they have asked for a boot with a high heal or / lipstick ,, has to be family frendly kids are around , and help i would be grateful

the decal says" it takes real balls to be a drag queen" just need a pic to go with it THANKS IN ADVANCE

post-19118-0-08996000-1335413198.jpg

post-19118-0-73532600-1335413365.gif

Search for something in the Mature Audience Only section --- the 'stripper' graphics thread might contain what you want.

Strange ... If it is to be family/kids sensitive ... using " real balls " does not fit into that . Not family friendly at all IMO .

• Like 2

Strange ... If it is to be family/kids sensitive ... using " real balls " does not fit into that . Not family friendly at all IMO .

Thats kind of what I was thinking...

What about like a high heel shoe or something. That would be real simple to find and vectorize.

You can probably find a graphic designer online sounds like your asking someone to make you a logo.

This is sort of like advertising work. As far as the way you thinking image wise I don't get. Drag queen so I get lipstick ok but whats the boot have to do with it? A woman or man can wear boots. I just don't get it. I'm curious to see what you end up using so don't forget to post it latter on. But here is my idea! Which I like best.... lol

I think a mustache with a red lips below it with the words written into the image if that makes since. I'm not great with drawing stuff up so the mustache is from a image i found here on a site (of a devil) drawn up by Jay I just altered it. The lips I got from a font on my laptop. I hope I uploaded it corretly. It needs to be lined up better but it will give you a idea of what I'm talking about. Ounce you get the lips and stache to line up correctly and the curves to flow togerher better then add the words "it takes real balls" to the stache and "to be a drag queen" to the lips. Anyways that's my idea. :rolleyes:

4x4drag queen.pdf