>:< I am a super-user of FlexiSign Pro at work (7 years) and I was very happy to be getting FlexiSign starter edition with

an advertised bundle on Ebay that I ordered. However what USCutter sent me was this cheap, cut-rate download software

address that only has a one year subscription. They did not even send a disc! If USCutter is able to take my money, they

should have the ability to update their advertisement on Ebay to show the low grade, bottom of the barrel software, instead of pulling a dishonest bait-n-switch!

If USCutter made a mistake I am sure they will make it right for you. Can you post a link to the eBay listing?

I went to eBay and saw their 'bundle packages' that are routinely listed, offering Flexi Sign v.10 Starter ($395 value) - dongle edition

It does appear that they're providing an actual boxed software item (as shown in the photo of the 'bundled' products) --

Nowhere is there any indication that this is a limited 1-year subscription, or that it's a download.

Something here doesn't add up....

Why not just call US Cutter or put in a support ticket before jumping to conclusions? Mistakes do occasionally happen.

and a link to the ebay listing that you actually purchased would be nice.

Might be some confusion about SignCut , since that does have a subscription . I don't think there is a subscription for Flexi Starter , you buy it & it is yours . Update when a newer version comes out . BTW , Flexi Starter is a bare bones " cheap , cutrate " design/cutting software , especially compared to Flexi Pro ... You should know that if you use Flexi pro :huh: Hmmm , I would buy a few hundred dollar cutter & give it away if they included a expensive software worth thousands . I call B-S on the " dishonest bait-n-switch " accusation . Let's see your proof or data for making that claim .

• Like 1

Yes, skeeter, that is one of the many eBay UScutter bundles, and as you can see, it shows an array of materials that you will get -- and right there is a box for the Flexi v.10 software item, next to the CD for the vector graphics.

Now, if he did not obtain that software package (in a box, like you would get at a store), then I can see there's a valid issue here.

We'll have to wait for more details from CreativeNative, if he chooses to come back and provide any.

NEWEBAYTEXTNOROLLER.jpg

Yes, Flexistarter10 DOES only come in a box WITH the dongle. You cannot download it. It is USB dongle protected. He owns it for life. If he did not get that, he should contact USCUTTER... If the bundle he purchased included Flexistarter10. And as I stated, it is bare bones cutting software. Actually, Signcut has better weeding features. But I started with Flexistarter 6 years ago, and find it very user friendly, and can import A LOT more file formats than most other cutting software.

That is why i call " B-S " on the member's post when saying Flexi Starter comes with a download & 1 year subscription ... It does Neither !!! I bought Flexi Starter & like Skeeter says , it has a dongle & can't be used without 1 .

>:< I am a super-user of FlexiSign Pro at work (7 years) and I was very happy to be getting FlexiSign starter edition with

an advertised bundle on Ebay that I ordered. However what USCutter sent me was this cheap, cut-rate download software

address that only has a one year subscription. They did not even send a disc! If USCutter is able to take my money, they

should have the ability to update their advertisement on Ebay to show the low grade, bottom of the barrel software, instead of pulling a dishonest bait-n-switch!

Signcut, which you are referring to (download and 1 year subscription) IS ALSO included with your bundle FREE, as well as Signblazer, But YES, you should have received a box with Flexistarter10. There was no bait and switch involved. Just possibly they didn't get the Flexistarter10 box in with your shipment. Call UScutter tomorrow, Pacific time.

• Like 1

IF he thinks Signcut is cheap cut rate software..wait til he tries Flexi-Starter after using Flexi Pro. for 7 years

• Like 1

I found an email from USCutter late this morning, letting me know that my Scanvec Amiable software was on backorder.

So yes, not having found the brand of software that I was hoping for, and only a sheet of paper with an address on it for signcut and only a couple of lines of vague information,

I indeed thought that I had bought a "pig in a poke". I appreciate the patience of members like mb20music who understood there could be details that I was unaware of.

All's well that ends well...

I agree , ends better if accurate knowlegde & info is used instead of dramatic & abrasive false acusations !!! I didn't get that MB20Music had patience about the OP's lack of knowledge ... just that he knew USC would make things right if they were not .

• Like 2