The Vinyl Shop

Just lettered My Super Stock Road Runner.

Thanks Guys. Yes thats my "Car Craft" 75 Vega GT. Was the Street Freaks Cover Car in 85, won the Street Macjine Nationals best engineered and best chassis and Has been in 11 Magazines throughout the 80's. Was painted and done in 1980 and still looks new. I am selling the Plymouth to fund the Vega so anyone you may know that is looking for a real deal 10 second pump gas street car with power steering let me know! lol.

Heres the Vega Then:

vega-102.jpg

Now:

vega-113.jpg

Ya know, I thought I'd seen that vega or one like it before, my dad built/rstored musclecars etc back in the 80's and I devoured hot rod, car craft, and all the mags about cars.

Cool! What are you asking for the Plymouth? I have a friend of a friend that could be interested, I'll send him the pics.

Have Fun! Alan

Could I possibly have the 'Plymouth' in eps? A friend has a 1969 Road Runner that he had restored...$100 grand. Wish I had that much disposable income to put into a vehicle. Gotta love him though...

Thank you..

Ya know, I thought I'd seen that vega or one like it before, my dad built/rstored musclecars etc back in the 80's and I devoured hot rod, car craft, and all the mags about cars.

Cool! What are you asking for the Plymouth? I have a friend of a friend that could be interested, I'll send him the pics.

Have Fun! Alan

Im asking 16k for the Plymouth.

Could I possibly have the 'Plymouth' in eps? A friend has a 1969 Road Runner that he had restored...$100 grand. Wish I had that much disposable income to put into a vehicle. Gotta love him though...

Thank you..

If he spent that kind of loot then do it right and get the OEM decals from Mopar.

Didn't think of brandsoft...thank you. Will ask him if he wants one cut...

I see your running 11.90 index. I would like to know what you got there to run that down to 10 sec? I been running E, A, & F body mopars for 20 years. Always wanted to build a B-Body for the track but never have. Current is a '78 F body i built for kos in 1998. I am going thru it from the ground up again. Little tamer motor. but totally streetable now. She went 9.10 back in the day. But a long ways from being SS legal also. Right now I am working on chassis to bring it up to current spec and get it passed tech for sub 9.99.

I see your running 11.90 index. I would like to know what you got there to run that down to 10 sec? I been running E, A, & F body mopars for 20 years. Always wanted to build a B-Body for the track but never have. Current is a '78 F body i built for kos in 1998. I am going thru it from the ground up again. Little tamer motor. but totally streetable now. She went 9.10 back in the day. But a long ways from being SS legal also. Right now I am working on chassis to bring it up to current spec and get it passed tech for sub 9.99.

The car used to be an SS/M car in it's heyday. I lettered it back up the way it was when it was Red, show it's History might boost sale a bit. It was a Racecar 80% of it's life. On the 100 shot She goes 10.80's with power steering and only 3:90's. Heres the text from my ad.

Way too much too list, heres the short of it. 1968 Plymouth Satallite Sport Coupe Roadrunner Clone. Fully ducumented from Dealer sale to here. I have the window sticker, bill of sale from Fulton Motors in VA, the warranty book and a replacement (1969) owners manual. Interior was recently freshened up, new headliner, shifter and race buckets with black covers, drivers seat is adjustable. Has a very nasty 440 4 bolt, steel crank & rods, solid cam and roller lifters, hogged out Torker intake with a Barry Grant 1040, Hooker Super Comp Headers, full mandrel bent 3 inch H pipe exhaust with Flowmaster 2 chamber mufflers, worked over Edlebrock aluminim heads, MP Distributor, MSD, NOS Cheater 175, 11:1.0 TRW forged pistons, ATI Treemaster 8 inch 5500 converter, 727 with reverse manual valve body, 8 3/4 rear with Strange mini spool and Richmond 3.90 gears, Like New M/T ET Streets on 10 inch Welds and 3.5 in the front, car has a tied in frame (Square), new pinion snubber, Super Stock Leaf springs, fuel cell, trunk mounted battery, great turn key pump gas Super Stock car with power steering, the Wife can drive it with one finger, Goes straight & rides nice too. Car is not for the faint of heart and goes like hell yet it is suprisingly easy and timid to drive around towm. Does not overheat.

http://www.lincolnmotorsport.com/plymouth-1.wmv Since this video the Wing and Hood have been repainted and the rear finish panel has been restored as well as new Road Runner emblems and decals.

Some shots:

ply-23.jpg

ply-24.jpg

ply-32.jpg

ply-33.jpg

Best on motor to date is 11.62 in full street trim corked up and pwr steering. I know higher shifts, more gear shell go in the 40's with good conditions but I want it to last, this engine has been together since 91. Still idles at 80psi oil pressure HOT.

plylaunch1.jpg

Nice road runner, I was a mopar nut after high school, spent too much money, lol. Whats the font for the NHRA Record Holder? Thanks.

Sweet car!