Sign in to follow this  
arfdltr6

Flexi Software SC Cutter

I have the Flexi 10 starter software and a US Cutter SC cutter. Both have worked great for me with window decals ect.. I am working on making a custom pin strip that is 18 feet long and 1 inch tall. When I go cut the deer hoves (the pin stripe) it will cut so many and then the cutting blade will drop down onto the vinyl and the cutter will feed the vinyl until i turn it off. I though at first it was because I had the easy weed on. Not the case I turned the easy weed off and the problem is still there. Has anyone had this problem? Does anyone know how to fix it. Thanks for your time!!

you don't state USB or serial. But would guess your on USB. Try serial. Could also be a memory problem. Also go into Flexistarter10 Job default properties and change the packet size to 1000KB, And put curve quality to medium.

you don't state USB or serial. But would guess your on USB. Try serial. Could also be a memory problem. Also go into Flexistarter10 Job default properties and change the packet size to 1000KB, And put curve quality to medium.

That is exactly where I would start... If getting rid of the USB doesn't fix it then it is for sure a memory issue.

I am running off of the USB. I will switch cables. I am unable to find the "Job Default Properties". Where would that be located at?

first get to your CUT/PLOT screen. then click Properties in the upper left corner. Go thru the tabs at the top.