Cafedecals

Application Tape For Selling

Hello, I'm making 5" x 5" decals for selling in swap meets and putting into bags for resale in stores. What application tape would work best so the customer can see the decal and be great for applying to car windows and such? How about in hot temperatures too?

Just use a medium tack regular mask.... Clear mask is usually only suitable for immediate installation and does not work well after sitting for a while.

I like the RTape 4075. It is a paper tape. I don't care for the clear tapes at all.

• Like 1

I like the RTape 4075. It is a paper tape. I don't care for the clear tapes at all.

Only time I use clear tape is when I do a large run of mirrors or tiles where I am doing one right after another because I can use the same piece over and over and also so through it... makes lining it up a little easier... But anything else is paper tape.

I see clear stuff being used all the time like the decals you buy in the stores. Does anyone know what they use?

Here's a tip --- after the decal is taped, put some staples into the corners of the finished product to hold the tape from curling and getting stuck to anything inadvertently.

• Like 1

That is one reason I don't use the paper tape, the edges always come loose and curl up. I don't think staples would look very professional.

I use R tape 4075 for just about everything, im doing more 2+ color stickers and tried doing it with the paper masking and just could not do it, so i ordered TransferRIte Ultra and sofar loving it, even order more of it. Seems Diecutstickers.com uses nothing but clear for there die cut