Guest fivestar

Can you guess?

Guest fivestar

Ken just don't forget my "kickback"  :):):D J/K glad I am able to help spread the word about these cutters.  They do a wonderful job as most everyone here knows.

That is pretty impressive.  I don't have any heat applied vinyl and I really don't think my refine would cut those small stars in sign vinyl without lifting them up.  Maybe I need to do a little tweaking on my settings.

I think this will be a great thread to send potential customers to that may have any doubts about how our cutters compare in cutting quality to the name brand units.

The USCutter community ROCKS!!

:P

Ken you should make a sticky post out of this thread. Or use he information gathered here and use it in the pre sale section so people see this.

Joe

I had a roland pc 60 and a heat press about a year ago.  I loved cutting & weeding thermal vinyl. Adheasive backing made it nice, but I know my roland stunk on small stuff.  Pretty impressive as I'm here researching buying a US Cutter :angel:

Thanks for taking the time to do this!!

Being in the market for a new cutter, I do not doubt these cutters' ability to cut very well.  My main concern would be one's long term performance.  How would it hold up in 5 years, etc.  Forgive me if it appears as some sort of thread  jack, i am merely pointing out what a potential new comer would be looking for.  Great thread btw.

Charlie

does anyone have a laserpoint and some scraps and can cut that eps out?  just would like to add that to the mix..

I am waiting on my new pcut as we speak I just wanted to add that this forum is what convinced me to buy a uscutter so I have to agree with Ken the uscutter forum and the people that contribute to it "ROCK"

Renee

Guest fivestar

I am waiting on my new pcut as we speak I just wanted to add that this forum is what convinced me to buy a uscutter so I have to agree with Ken the uscutter forum and the people that contribute to it "ROCK"

Renee

Glad I could help in some small way.

Renee

Glad I could help in some small way.

Shoooot, no small way to it!! BIG WAY!!!  You have helped in a BIG way!! LOL

Renee

Yeah i want to see that cutter in 5 years how it performs if its gonna hold that long. Also how about speed and length accuracy. Its not if it can cut this or that. Every cutter can cut everything, but then it comes speed and accuracy and life longevity. Somebody said Graphtec can't cut small details so here it is check the picture made on Graphtec ce5000-60.

post-9283-12986555705615_thumb.jpg

post-9283-12986555722273_thumb.jpg

sorry, But I have never seen a post that said  Graphtec can't cut small.   Many  proud people have shown their pictures of how small a Graphtec can cut perfectly.   I personally know it can.  Proud owner for over 3 years and never a problem   a 30" FC7000 model.

Yeah i want to see that cutter in 5 years how it performs if its gonna hold that long. Also how about speed and length accuracy. Its not if it can cut this or that. Every cutter can cut everything, but then it comes speed and accuracy and life longevity. Somebody said Graphtec can't cut small details so here it is check the picture made on Graphtec ce5000-60.

I think the point was that a refine can cut as well as a Graphtec not better at a fifth of the cost. It has been stated many times how well a graphtec cuts on this forum and the people with the cheaper cutters have made the money with them to move up to a higher end cutter. as far as longevity many people on here have had theirs many years.

Going on two years with my $180 CR630 and I get better than ever cuts since upgrading to an aluminum blade holder with sealed bearings.

If the manufacturer offers modular "DIY" replacment parts from the motherboard to the motor as mine does you can just assume that five years from now you're still better off than spending 10X that for the name (parts are probably more expensive too). Yes, some could argue that "who knows if they'll be in business five years from now" and "a name brand is the way to go" then they've obviously never heard of other "stable" names like Rockwell Aerospace, Countrywide, Saturn, Gateway or Enron...

RG

I am guessing the Refine is no longer offered...seeing the sate of this post. What is its replacement?