Rodger

Gallery pictures ???

While I enjoyed looking at the boobie picture , it is strange for all those personal pictures to be posted in the gallery . Any other signifigance to anybody else ??

edit; the best picture was removed .... guess a change of mind ??

The album titles say they are from the Sign ISA Sign Expo and Sign Syndicate Meet. Looks like fun, we should be going too.

• Like 1

They don't hold anything good in my area... A couple of the larger suppliers put an open house every so often but but I would rather go somewhere and learn new methods and new products not just what the supplier wants me to buy because they get a large bonus for selling it.

I get emails all the time inviting me to go. I haven't ever taken them up on the offer.

post-1636-0-20199500-1334585400.png

When my biggest bread winner was audio and video and auto accessories I went to the SEMA show a couple times in Vegas.... It was AMAZING!!! just the amount of free stuff we always came back with was mind blowing... Made me understand why some of the prices were so high when I ordered stuff but after that I realized that someone had to pay for all the stuff they gave away.... I are looking at relocating again this fall to a location with a garage so I can get back into the car and truck stuff

Yes indeed , it would be a blast to attend with a group & taking up the offers most all of the vendors make about partys after show hours :)

I found the entire series rather bizarre to be placed into these forums.

No photos from the show floor at all, which would have been logical to offer here.

you would have to watch her you tube channel and follow her blog updates to understand. She does monthly sign business news updates and has been for some time. Good stuff and very industry related.

you would have to watch her you tube channel and follow her blog updates to understand. She does monthly sign business news updates and has been for some time. Good stuff and very industry related.

Post a link

If she shows more boobies than she did in the pic that is not in the gallery anymore ... let me know . Other than that , not much interest for me . :lol:

If she shows more boobies than she did in the pic that is not in the gallery anymore ... let me know . Other than that , not much interest for me . :lol:

I must not have gotten to it in time for the good pictures...... :-[

1 picture showed much more cleavage , but nothing provocative .

She probably saw your "Boobie" comment and removed it.

OH GREAT GOING RODGER!!!! LOL ruin it for the rest of us LMAO

She probably saw your "Boobie" comment and removed it.

Maybe , but I do not get the feeling of her being shy :) . Maybe the facebook trend is in USC forum now ?? :lol: ... if so ... I just had a cramp in my leg .. will update at every event :lol:

• Like 1

LOL...just now seeing this and you guys are killing me!!! I didn't know I uploaded some sort of "boobie" picture and I sure didn't delete anything....  Everyone is welcome to our meets....next one is ISA Orlando 2014 most likely at Bahama Breeze again unless we get a private room which is sounding like a big possibility.... and for the video's....their at http://www.youtube.com/user/WCSign73#g/u  Let us know what you think....if they help...like me!  haha.... will be doing another one shortly!

• Like 2

Hey K-Licious ( starting to rethink my thoughts about you not being shy :lol: ) ... It was fun for me also ( killing you means fun ... right ? ) . I don't remember the pic i was talking about that disappeared , but it more " interesting " :) . Maybe a Mod took it down ( probably saved it for themselves ?? :) ) . 

• Like 1