Sign in to follow this  
Ballistic

Looking for a LIME GREEN Vinyl

Does anyone know who makes a good lime green vinyl, like what brand or model number

Like this color below:

LimeGreen.jpg

Thanks!!

That looks like a flourescent, which does not hold it's color as that well if it's outdoors or exposed to sunlight. I use Oracal products and in 651, they make a lime tree green, #063 but it's not a bright as that is... Everyone makes flourescents, just depends in usage and expected time of longetivity.

Hope this helps, Alan

• Like 1

FDC makes several cast premium 6 and 9 year bright colors. Try FDC 2100 Vibarant Green #247

• Like 1

I just ordered a roll of the Greenstar Lime Green and was very impressed with it. I will post pictures tomorrow when I get to the shop but it is very bright and vibrant.

• Like 1

i was looking on Dencos website and found some 3M Scotchcal Series 210 Fluorescent Specialty Film

15" TY GSP 210-406 Fluorescent Lime Green Vinyl

But says they are out of stock so was gonna call them monday and see if they can order it otherwise ill pick another brand

that would be great Dr12volt1338

Sorry it took a few days been kind of hectic.... Here is a picture of the Greenstar Lime Green next to just a white gloss..... It really glows nice on my front door and window of the shop

post-5042-0-17990000-1334599406.jpg

i was looking on Dencos website and found some 3M Scotchcal Series 210 Fluorescent Specialty Film

15" TY GSP 210-406 Fluorescent Lime Green Vinyl

But says they are out of stock so was gonna call them monday and see if they can order it otherwise ill pick another brand

that would be great Dr12volt1338

The Flourescent colors fade very fast. I would stay away from them except for temporary signs. I have used the Oracal Tree Line Green and it is a bright almost neon green.