greeksentsvc

Activation Code????

I bought a US Cutter YEARS ago.... I still have it and have the Sign Blazer Software, How ever... the computer I was using took a dump. I am trying to re-install the software on another computer and the software is asking for an Activation code. I click to get the activation code, and apparently the registration site is nolonger there. How do I get an activation code for this software? I have the software S/N and everything. but I cant get an activation code....

Any Ideas???

Fuggeddaboudit.

There is no 'activation' because the company no longer exists.

Run it in Trial Mode and be happy.

To dismiss the 'activation' start-up screen, just pretend to fill it out, and it will no longer remind you.

Patch? I've tried several of the links that I see in the 'pinned' section here -- the US cutter download says "driver patch included" but I ran that and it does nothing regarding the trial mode screen, other links are just broken, and in another link I tried, it offered an RAR file that is corrupted and fails to install.

Is this the link you tried? http://www.mediafire.../?ygva0uwuckhr4

You will have to install all 3 files. The Signblazer .iso you will have to burn onto a CD and install it that way. There is a program you can

download so that you don't have to burn it on a CD but I don't recall what it is. I just burned it on a CD and installed like you normally would a

a program. After it completed burning on the CD, I opened the CD burner tray and closed it and then it loaded automatically. I think you will have to delete your old Signblazer in order

for all this to work. The update and patch .rar you will need a program to run it, I downloaded and installed a free program called jzip, once it extracts the files you can click on instructions.doc

and it will tell you what you need to do.

Yes, those .rar files will not open properly ---

1 update and patch.rar: File "instructions.doc" header broken

2 update and patch.rar: Unknown method in instructions.doc

3 update and patch.rar: File "SBEforSW_UK02Mar07Setup.exe" header broken

4 update and patch.rar: No files to extract

All right, my version of WinRAR was probably at fault, using the Jzip got things working (No need to burn, MagicDisk took care of 'mounting' and opening the installers)

Funny, now that I have eliminated the nag screens, I can save a few thousand mouse clicks this year.

Every little bit helps.

Thank you for hand-holding me through that.

It's been one of the things I had put on my 2012 New Year's Resolution list, and here we are, April 10th and it's done.

OK, what else can I get off that list.... ?

Sending all members a $100 ( me 1rst :) ) ??

S&D , Thanks !!! Hilarious & a fun response . You are on your way to being made a member of the " USC Super Hog " club :lol:

Hey guys, well thanks for all the money. However I am a bit unclear on the following i.e it was mentioned that three files needed to be installed but I just down loaded two files from the link provided, (1) "update & patch (2) SB iso, are these the three files that I need to install after I remove my present SB files on my computer. Don't mean to bother but just ensuring that I am doing the right thing.

the update and patch.rar is actually a zipped file of two different files, you have to unzip that and install both of those files and also the signblazer.iso

Murphy's Law ---- I eliminated the start-up screens by updating & patching, but now my CUTTER SETUP doesn't have the Refine series cutters in the choices of brands (I see every other brand on earth now, but my Refine is gone)

Arrrrrrrrgghhhhhhhhhhh....

The funniest part of " Murhy's Law " is when it starts out saying " Murphy was an optimest " :) I wonder who has the pessimist's viewpoint ??

Murphy's Law ---- I eliminated the start-up screens by updating & patching, but now my CUTTER SETUP doesn't have the Refine series cutters in the choices of brands (I see every other brand on earth now, but my Refine is gone)

Arrrrrrrrgghhhhhhhhhhh....

I read in a post that any of the "REDSAIL" drivers should work with the MH721

Yep, that'll do it.

The known universe has been restored to balance.

Check this link here to avoid using patches

Check this link here to avoid using patches