Sign in to follow this  
Troymx576

Change X and where to cut

I figured out how to make a few stickers and I am happy with how it comes out. I use inkscape and SB. Now when I got it to cut it is like 20" accross the screen and wants to pull it all the way back to cut. So I have to feed like 20" of vinyl through the cutter and it pulls it back to start. I am sure I just did something dumb and have a setting wrong. It did not do this before. I did cut something that was a little longer so that might have messed something up.

This can be fun making customer stickers, but it does take some time pealing and pealing away. Now I think about that with my desings.

Thanks for the help.

Troy

Look at your settings in the SignBlazer cutting screen, is the checkbox "Fit to Origin" unchecked? (it should be checked)

I can't help you with your vinyl advancing problem... but why is your blade offset on 0.00? Aren't you having problems with the lines not meeting up? Lettering etc. not connecting? You should start at Blade offset 0.25MM on a Refine and adjust at + or - .05 intervals until your test cuts look good.... just trying to help you for future cuts...

What cutter do you have?

I would hope it is what he is showing in his cutter set up.....

REFINE MH 721

but then you never know,,,, unless you ask, LOL

I have the mk 721

The cutter works good for me with the setting, but I can change that and see how it works. I am not sure why it is so far to the left now and has to pull it back like 20" to work.