Sign in to follow this  
greenistheway

Need help with the MH series

Hi I want to know if there's anyway that I can print a sticker on a printer and then program the MH series to do contour cutting even knowing that the machine doesn't have the laser. If there's no way to do it then which US cutter model can do that job. Thanks

Hi I want to know if there's anyway that I can print a sticker on a printer and then program the MH series to do contour cutting even knowing that the machine doesn't have the laser. If there's no way to do it then which US cutter model can do that job. Thanks

Flexistarter10 can do it on most any model of cutter, including MH series. best buy is on EBAY. Scroll down thru this EBAY ad.. Tells you how. Most times if your good on auctions, you can get it for $129.00 FREE ship...

http://www.ebay.com/...=item27c5b56669

I hope you know your cutter is an MH series cutter. and not a Creation PCUT like the category you posted your message in....

Hi Skeeter, thanks for the help, is you know if there's any video on how to do it? it's just that I dont understand how can I set the MH without having the laser, but Im really interested on learning how, Need to do a job that requiere's it

Hi Skeeter, thanks for the help, is you know if there's any video on how to do it? it's just that I dont understand how can I set the MH without having the laser, but Im really interested on learning how, Need to do a job that requiere's it

The info is on the EBAY ad. It doesn't require a laser, because you are measuring from the "blade" being in the center of the registration marks. If you look at the EBAY ad, there is an interactive section to the Flexistarter 10 software, that you are jogging your vinyl cutter to each registration mark and centering the BLADE in the middle of the registration mark, The Flexistarter 10 software records that. And cuts accordingly. The contour cutting is built into the Flexi software, and it is telling your machine what to do.

Maybe you could find a video on you tube. but member BOOSTED made a video over a year ago.. He uses Flexistarter with contour cutting with his Pcut.

If you go toward the bottom of this thread there is a video that member Boosted made for contour cutting with Flexistarter8.6 It is the same with Flexistarter10, the latest version