redrub04

Need a quote for 100 36 x 24 political signs

Hollar if you still need the signs...I have direct coro printing..Reasonable prices...PM Me the specifics of the job and lets talk..I probably will be able to beat the $6 dollars listed in the other post..?? Without specifics ( single or 2 sided) can't tell for sure..

I specialize in large quantities all the way up to 4'x8' direct printed coroplast signs..Political is where it's at for larger qty's...

Where you located ? Mumpower sign supply is at 6.00 each screen printed with stakes delivered

Dan

I don't think that's screen printed. The thing I got says: "Get 50 18x24 full color coroplast signs 2 side with 50 6x17 wire freight paid to your door.$6.00each." I think that's full color direct to coro.

I don't think that's screen printed. The thing I got says: "Get 50 18x24 full color coroplast signs 2 side with 50 6x17 wire freight paid to your door.$6.00each." I think that's full color direct to coro.

I had deleted the email I was thinking it was 36 x24 screen printed maybe it was direct to coro all the old ads was screen on political signs

Dan

Many places offer retail well below the $6 each mark (most are around $4). Wholesale less than 1.50 each at this quantity.

These would be screened. Faster and cheaper then flatbed printing.

Google it and find a screen printing shop to slam these out for you.

I would love to find someone who would do 50 at $1.50 each,double sided full color.

Most places charge a $25-$35 set-up fee for screen printing alone.

18x24.... MAYBE if you bought 500

OP said one color and 100 pcs? Who said anything about full color with 50??

and full color uv run at 50 pcs 2 sided norm whole sale price is 4 bucks each.

And no setup fees. If your paying them you need to find a new supplier

OP was posting about 24x36. Everything else after that was in reference to what Mabscott said. How about posting a link for those full color $4 signs. I'm sure we would all love to have a source like that.

Maybe a hit n run post...? I know of 1 sided yard signs at the $ 4 buck or so price..But not 2 sided and full color for 24 x 36....I can get some at $ 7 and up for that size cost but not retail...If you can get a 24 x 36 full color for $4 bucks 2 sided PLEEEEEEEEEASE share the link..I will send em my business tooooo...

OP said one color and 100 pcs? Who said anything about full color with 50??

and full color uv run at 50 pcs 2 sided norm whole sale price is 4 bucks each. (was referring to Johns post #5)

And no setup fees. If your paying them you need to find a new supplier

18 x 24 all day long full color 2 sided 4 bucks or less. Full sheets 2 side printed for 40 bucks. Multiple places have these prices or better. Look around, get a resale license and a tax ID then sign up at a true wholesaler.

I am not one to sit here and post link after link. Pick up a sign industry related magazine and read it. There are plenty of ads in there alone that will steer you to better pricing on many things from wholesale production to vinyl and materials.

I totally agree..

Sometimes the qtys get you and sometimes it's the material...I see some for that in higher qtys....Everyone just needs to understand on the full 4'x8' that they have to freight shipped..One or two or even 20 make the same frieght as 100 or 200 signs..

I can get lots of thing done and sometimes it's exactly like I want it, sometimes it's the shaft too..It's all about who you partner with as well...

Shipping costs can't be absorbed without them being included in the price...

I get that all the time...

Hope it helps...

• Like 1

I can get lots of thing done and sometimes it's exactly like I want it, sometimes it's the shaft too..It's all about who you partner with as well.....

I get that all the time...

Stetty , U R KILLIN me Buddy !!! :lol: :laugh: :lol: I might be the only member who really understands the northern meaning/partner you are so passionate about !!! :lol::bear::angel:

MEEEE thinks some one else has the infatuation for the greater white up norths allim a sayn!!!.LOL

You may think that ... BUT I KNOW !!! :lol::bear::angel: I seen Roxy has her " last visit " setting set to private .. I wonder what is going on ?? I thought things were going as normal . i don't think anything went outside of our normal abuse levels back & forth ??

Don't tell me you have her tied up again in your big rig..Those long hauls gettin to you for a cuddle bunnie again..Memer the last time you did that and your wife found out..OOOOOOOOOOOPS is all I'm a sayin..LMAO!!!!

I tried , but she told me I was no comparison to her " Stetty " . I have to admit , I miss reading 1/2 of Roxy's post . The other 1/2 I don't :) . I accept everybody as they are & enjoyed her input . She had as much way out advice as she did practical IMO . There is another member who i wouldn't miss much at all :) . I am sure I am not alone in that viewpoint :lol::bear::angel:

I hear ya.. I know of one or two myself.. Heck some may want us gone too.. I mean with you pink tu tu fetish.. I mean come on...lol

I agree & accept I am on the same list of others . :lol::bear::angel:

JOHN I JUST LOGGED IN AND CHECKED THE PRICE AND IT WAS I COLOR 2 SIDES SCREEN PRINTED 24X36 100 @ $6.00 FREIGHT PAID WITH STAKES

DAN

JOHN I JUST LOGGED IN AND CHECKED THE PRICE AND IT WAS I COLOR 2 SIDES SCREEN PRINTED 24X36 100 @ $6.00 FREIGHT PAID WITH STAKES

DAN

Hey Dan thanks for the confirmed pricing..I will call em in the morning and see what they have available...

Thanks

I know a person that charges the same for 1 color as full color print..Not a problem...Full colors the bomb..But hard to get the qty for the political stuff less you order bulk..Then sometime easier to just screen print em in the 10K for the big politicians..

Again thanks for the share of knowledge..