LEISUREBEACH

Surrender the booty

This would be a very hard one to vectorize by hand... You could find the font, but you'd be tough pressed to get the skull/crossbones.

This may be something to send to the guy @ Vectordoctor.com and see what he would charge you...

The guy next to my sign store sells playground sets, and he has a wooden (playground) huge pirate ship on display, which I made a "flag" for the other day --- used black coroplast, with a simple skull/crossed cutlass&bone design that I vectorized from THIS --

pirate-flag.png

This would be a very hard one to vectorize by hand... You could find the font, but you'd be tough pressed to get the skull/crossbones.

This may be something to send to the guy @ Vectordoctor.com and see what he would charge you...

I really don't need the font...Just need the skull...It doesn't have to have all the shadowing....Figured I was taking a long shot...but knew it would be worth it....

Yeah that ones a toughie... I couldnt even get a useable autotrace in Corel or Inkscape... and I have traced some pretty rediculous mess...

Yeah that ones a toughie... I couldnt even get a useable autotrace in Corel or Inkscape... and I have traced some pretty rediculous mess...

I even printed it out and colored it myself and then scanned it back in for trace and it found a billion little parts.....crazy.....

Just because it's Easter and I am home nursing a hang over I knocked it out real quick as a freebie gift. Only did 1 color if I get ambitious later I will make the cap red again. There are a few more small points I would take out of it maybe if I feel up to it I will keep cleaning it up buts its very workable.

Pirate Skull.eps

This one is a little cleaner then the above.

See a hangover is good for something..you help me get my design...can't thank you enough.....you rock!!!!!!!

See a hangover is good for something..you help me get my design...can't thank you enough.....you rock!!!!!!!

How would I make the hat red?

This is what it comes out with leaving the red still needs some work but its a good starting point.

Thank you again....your very thoughtful...the world could use more people like you....helping a total stranger...just don't get much of that these days...

Thank you again....your very thoughtful...the world could use more people like you....helping a total stranger...just don't get much of that these days...

I try and give back to the people here on the forum because when I first joined years ago I "thought" I was a sign maker because I could cut and put Business hours on a door but I didn't have a clue... I still learn something new every week. I know what it is like to be able to picture something in your head and struggle getting in in vinyl. I am more then willing to help anyone who appreciates it... But if I help a few times and never get so much as a thank you it gets rather discouraging doing something I charge for in town for free on here just trying to help... If it weren't for Jay, Rodger, BannerJohn, Stetson, and recently Skeeter. I wouldn't be able to do a lot of the stuff I do and design things I have.... I took a hobby I was doing for a little extra drinking money from the extra bedroom in my trailer to a part time gig in an office rented in a local consignment shop to a full scale graphics/print/custom shirt business. I try and thank and help everyone who helps me anytime I can. But the above mentioned guys (and gal) are the ones who make a forum like this even possible. Some day when my business is large enough I am going to fly them all out here to me neck of the woods and take them on an all expenses paid trip up to my cabin in the North..... (Don't get to excited Rodger it's not that far north.)

• Like 1

On a side note I see you have an VE R series. Which one do you have? Have you had any issues with it? I had to modify my blade holder cap to get it so the blade exposure was right. I also had to shim the top metal cover so it didn't ride on the carriage on the home position side.

I try and give back to the people here on the forum because when I first joined years ago I "thought" I was a sign maker because I could cut and put Business hours on a door but I didn't have a clue... I still learn something new every week. I know what it is like to be able to picture something in your head and struggle getting in in vinyl. I am more then willing to help anyone who appreciates it... But if I help a few times and never get so much as a thank you it gets rather discouraging doing something I charge for in town for free on here just trying to help... If it weren't for Jay, Rodger, BannerJohn, Stetson, and recently Skeeter. I wouldn't be able to do a lot of the stuff I do and design things I have.... I took a hobby I was doing for a little extra drinking money from the extra bedroom in my trailer to a part time gig in an office rented in a local consignment shop to a full scale graphics/print/custom shirt business. I try and thank and help everyone who helps me anytime I can. But the above mentioned guys (and gal) are the ones who make a forum like this even possible. Some day when my business is large enough I am going to fly them all out here to me neck of the woods and take them on an all expenses paid trip up to my cabin in the North..... (Don't get to excited Rodger it's not that far north.)

That is Hilarious !!! We will have to pick up Stetty FROM " Up North " most likely as he spends more time up there since he went into " RUT " :lol: . I don't deserve much credit for teaching , the others FAR surpass any tidbits I help out with . USC .. Marcus makes this forum available ( It amazes me when members promote USC competition here ON USC ground ... try that with any other company :) ) , John runs the forum & is the heart of it . Jay teaches with videos & Skeeter researches what is requested .. sometimes when the OP is not motivated enough to research for themselves .

That is Hilarious !!! We will have to pick up Stetty FROM " Up North " most likely as he spends more time up there since he went into " RUT " :lol: . I don't deserve much credit for teaching , the others FAR surpass any tidbits I help out with . USC .. Marcus makes this forum available ( It amazes me when members promote USC competition here ON USC ground ... try that with any other company :) ) , John runs the forum & is the heart of it . Jay teaches with videos & Skeeter researches what is requested .. sometimes when the OP is not motivated enough to research for themselves .

I know its amazing how many people post something that can be answered with the first link from a google search... Uscutter is always my first stop when ordering if I have a window to order things in... Most of my work I get is from other shops dropping the ball so I need materials the next day to meet the customers deadline and unfortunately UScutter is 2 days out....

Thanks a ton DR. I grabbed it as well. Been looking for a clean version of this for a friend. Awsome job.