Is there any kind of chat room for uscutter? besides forum's?

I could add a IRC Chatroom on my website or something LoL

Is there any kind of chat room for uscutter? besides forum's?

I could add a IRC Chatroom on my website or something LoL

I think that was tried last year.. and nobody came....

Ash made an offer like that last year , posted times etc , only regular was CJ :) LOL ... Seems like a good idea , but it doesn't work IMO . Now ... IF a chat room ( I know it is easy to do a chat room on AOL ) was started with discussin " Justified " .. i would like that , as that show is interesting ( My & Skeeter's favorite show :) ) . Last season was the bomb & this season just got interesting a couple shows ago & now , only the finally left :( . More realistic stuff in that show than most , especially if you have been way off the interstate !!!

Ash made an offer like that last year , posted times etc , only regular was CJ :) LOL ... Seems like a good idea , but it doesn't work IMO . Now ... IF a chat room ( I know it is easy to do a chat room on AOL ) was started with discussin " Justified " .. i would like that , as that show is interesting ( My & Skeeter's favorite show :) ) . Last season was the bomb & this season just got interesting a couple shows ago & now , only the finally left :( . More realistic stuff in that show than most , especially if you have been way off the interstate !!!

I forgot who had that chat room last year .. ya i remember me and you where in there all the time!

Cause i'm a stay at home dad and have NOTHING better to do then search the forms and find something

to talk about lol .. :)

I'm just trying to find work now days i just had a 50 shirt order placed to me to design tonight so that might

just might keep me busy and not online LOL !!!

That Dicky Bennet is something else. this year........

And what did Miss Lorreta Say......Now Sheriff, Do I look like a Van Halen fan? Hilarious!!!!

I agree ! , I see her being a future " Mags " in the future or at least being more of a main character . I think Dickey will survive . They sure minimized Raylan's pregnant girlfriend this season ( Wiona :huh: ) . Now that Bar owner ............... :angel:

I would still like to see the forum added to tapatalk. I know there is a mobile version at the bottom in the theme but.......... I use Skype all the time if anyone else chats on there. Cmiller6386

I don't use any of them this is the only form of social media I participate in don't have the time with work,kids,grand kids and my great grand babies I keep a full agenda .

I don't use any of them this is the only form of social media I participate in don't have the time with work,kids,grand kids and my great grand babies I keep a full agenda .

I hear ya ..

I hate when i have no work to do i get bored.. heheh ..

Not even one project i have going right now .. lol

Who the heck wants to be social?? :ph34r: >:D:blink::bear:

And what ever happens to Ash? Haven't seen a word from him in a long time!