hey ive been invited to get a booth at a car show coming up does any one know of some great decals that i could go ahead and make to sell there i will also think about bringing my cutter but it all depends on the dust and weather there at the time Any help would be wonderful because this would be my first show of the season

I have never done a show, but my understanding of it would be you'll need to do custom decals on the spot.

Having some pre-produced ones on hand is fine, but there are too many possibilities to cover them all.

Showing your visitors a catalog of designs would be a good way to obtain orders, including Flames, Nude Women, Dragons, Celtic, Sports, Hunting/Fishing, etc.

If you don't already have a set of graphics CD's, I highly suggest you get some --

http://www.clipartan...ee_Clipart.html

• Like 1

When is the show? I can send you a bunch of .EPS files to cut in advance. Will you be taking a cutter with you to do work on the spot? That is the best way to maximize your profits as long as you det a limit on how much detail you will put into each job when at a show. Be prepaired to take CUSTOM orders that can be delivered after the show! Its all about balance :)

Let me know and Ill put together some ready to cut files.

• Like 2

june 9th would be the date of the show, I have some but im just not sure what to actually have in stock. im thinking mostly like family stuff but thats just a idea

Im kinda of in the same boat. I have a tractor show coming up that my fiancees family is hosting, so of course im going to set up a stand!

Im thinking of also bringing some license plates to show, and maybe some tshirt

I plan on doing the same thing this summer and also in flea markets. When you have decals premade, what application tape would you apply so they can see the decal. Sometimes you get really busy so applying tape as they sell is just to much. Any ideas?

i do this all season long in a concession trailer and i stopped making precut ones cause its so hard to tell what people want and i do all custom.... remember people will pay more at a show too :)

i do this all season long in a concession trailer and i stopped making precut ones cause its so hard to tell what people want and i do all custom.... remember people will pay more at a show too :)

I was thinking along these lines. I would print out all the decals I have on hand, and let the customer pick out the ones they would like. Takes a few mins to cut and get them ready, but better then having alot of decals on stock that dont sell.

im in the same boat as Mr Extreme cause i have a show june 9th i really thinking about bringing the cutter , i mostly cut family decals and stuff but im not for 100% positive on what to suggest because this show is hosted by a church. i know not many would buy mature themed items but i wouldnt want them to get mad if i did do them so its a win lose situation

When is the show? I can send you a bunch of .EPS files to cut in advance. Will you be taking a cutter with you to do work on the spot? That is the best way to maximize your profits as long as you det a limit on how much detail you will put into each job when at a show. Be prepaired to take CUSTOM orders that can be delivered after the show! Its all about balance :)

Let me know and Ill put together some ready to cut files.

vrpro can you send me some of your .eps file because im planning to join the summer car show here in our place. thanks. jovallarta@yahoo.ca