Hippie459MN

Mud Truck

I think to get the look you are after try this..... In Flexi get your text up there do a transparent outline. Import the tread mark put the text over the top of the tread. Go to effects> combine> the remove overlap. Then go back to effects and remove the outline.............

Livin...you also have to select the entire track font and everything for the remove common to worm..I do it without combining...Just select all effects remove..Works like that in Flexi 10 Pro as well..

Here ya go... Here is the bogger tread in PNG if that helps. I took a picture of an original bogger tire print a friend had custom made for his sons bedroom wall years ago and I took a picture of it before he got rid of it and painted the bedroom then designed something around it not olny for our events we have here at my place a few times a year but to also sell on my web site and I guess its one of them things I find kinda hard to just give out my work for free but if you figure it out then have at it. Now you have both the .eps and the .png of the tire tread so you can make something all your own. Or copy this one.

Inksane, Thanks. ;D

post-5020-0-63452200-1334066784.png

I think that is in EPS in the graphic share thread .

Someone else posted a similar eps here (in this topic) but not this one I made that I posted.