Hippie459MN

Mud Truck

Just did a friends mud truck 2 weeks ago and it turned out awesome and she loves it!

GOPR7308.jpg

I didnt get pictures of the ones in the back window though. I will eventaully sometime during the summer.

Thanks everyone. After a big struggle with my cutter for some time cutting larger cuts it turned out to be a USB issue and am running on the com port now and working great and did my first trouble free bigger cut! There is a matching one on the other side as well.

Here is a picture of some of the decals in the back window.

IMAG0641.jpg

I had a lot of fun doing these. The stickers with the Crown MN on them I sell at the mud runs here that we have a few times a year here at my place and are a hot item with the mudding guys (and myself). The joys of having 46 acres of land.

Here is a link to some of the videos from a few mud runs from last year if anyone want to check them out - http://www.hippie459mn.com/main/media/crown-mud-run-videos/

What's up guy i'm In Blaine, MN and think i go to your mud runs lol

we have had a few trucks in the past we run up in buffalo also

I havent been up to buffalo in years. I heard that got shut down a while back. If you have been to the Crown mud runs then you have been in my back yard. I just provide the land and someone else orginizes everything and all the hard work. I just go out there and play in the truck. Easier that way for me. and funner lol

I havent been up to buffalo in years. I heard that got shut down a while back. If you have been to the Crown mud runs then you have been in my back yard. I just provide the land and someone else orginizes everything and all the hard work. I just go out there and play in the truck. Easier that way for me. and funner lol

if you need any help up there making stickers just let me know.. :) i'll put a booth in your back yard hhehe

Where did you get the bogger tread mark pattern from? that is sweet

A friend of mine actually bought a big wall decal for his kids room years ago and was taking it off so I went over there and took a picture of the decal on the wall and then with photoshop I just removed the wall (background) then saved it then in Inkscape I vectorized it, exported as bitmap, then back in photoshop I added the text with a 3px stroke then saved it again then vectorized it again in inkscape then imported it into Sign Blazer. Sound like a lot more more then it was. lol

Is the black an outline or a solid background?

It is a solid background. I find it easier (for me anyways) to use the whole background rather then trying to do just an outline. Plus I use the same amout of vinyl anyways, Just not tossing out all the scrap from weeding it and then its not as hard to line it up either.

Here is some tread marks I just vectorized, Looks like the font he used is Matter O' Fact.

Cool, Thanks for that eps. :D The font I used was ROARINGFIRE (or Haloween). I have them both and they are both the same. Matter O' Fact is like an italisized version of the font I used. I cant remember where I got them. I wanna say I found em on dafont.com some time ago.

[

Cool, Thanks for that eps. :D The font I used was ROARINGFIRE (or Haloween). I have them both and they are both the same. Matter O' Fact is like an italisized version of the font I used. I cant remember where I got them. I wanna say I found em on dafont.com some time ago.

hey could you post yours but take the name off of it that would be great. im still trying to figure out how to cut the lettering out

hey could you post yours but take the name off of it that would be great. im still trying to figure out how to cut the lettering out

What do you mean your trying to figure out how to cut the lettering out? I would have to make the eps of it as I did all that in photoshop then vectorized it and then converted it to eps so I do not have the eps of just the treads but I can post them later today in eps format if anyone wants without the letters.

im trying to figure out how to get the lettering like you have in your within the tracks i forgot and been looking at videos all night and day

What I did was take the original jpeg image I had into photoshop then added the text over the image where I wanted it, then gave the text a white 3pt stroke then merged the visible layers then saved it as a jpeg again then imported it into Inkscape and vectorized it and the saved as an eps file and then opened it in SignBlazer. Typing it out sure sounds like it was a lot of work but only took me like 10 minutes. lol

so techinally you have the eps if you saved it and opened it it sign blazer

I think to get the look you are after try this..... In Flexi get your text up there do a transparent outline. Import the tread mark put the text over the top of the tread. Go to effects> combine> the remove overlap. Then go back to effects and remove the outline.............

I know how to do it with inkscape LoL..

Take the font you want..

then take the image you want to use..

Then make them a path then do Path -- Diffrence