Buckshot44

Need Software Help Fast

You're very welcome, Mike, as you saw here, we all enjoy making sure the user experience for sign-making is painless as possible.

Looking forward to seeing your outcome.

By the way, what lettering are you planning on adding to the car?

Last week I created a decal with the name of a racing driver for that spot right over the door.

The guy who came into my shop for that was really excited that I could get it ready for him in 10 minutes, while he waited.

Hey, it's what I do, and it gives me satisfaction to know I'm good at it.

I will add another super simple cutting software that the OP can use for letters/numbers. That would be -- Roland's Dr. Stika 1.8

Yes, I know it is old but it's so simple my 3year old niece could run it with no problems.

You can find it here http://lrtgroup.com/ - download link is at the bottom of the page. I'm currently using it just for simple stuff and it works great. If the OP has a UScutter, he can just use the driver's on the Fusion page with no problems.

Rodger, Rodger, Rodger.. LoL.. just for you :)

CJ LoL , CJ LoL . CJ LoL ... what is just for me ? you lost me with your quick wit .... LoL :)

• Like 1

Hilarious CJ . Did you get the back up cutter ? :)

YES!!! I just got home from picking it up .. $100 for a MH721 with stand and everything that comes with it!!!!

now i have to find some room where to put it !!!! The PEN Attachment for this machine is $30 lol and the blade holder

so now i have my backup But i'm not sure the diffrence between the Refine and the Regular one!

There you go using common sense , logic & good reasoning again :lol: ...

Roger you taking this advice from the GREAT WHITE NORTH..LOL... :lol: