mrrask

pcut 1200e not cutting precisely

bought a creation pcut 1200e for a week ago. i have a little issue with the cutter. when i cut bigger skin template through sign cut, it can't hit into the the starting cut it is missing for about 5mm. how can i solve that problem?

i am using sign cut productivity pro.

can i have anything to do with the length of the folio if it is too short?

I don't know anything about Signcut but you might want to check your blade offset settings. Not sure if it should be set the same as in Signblazer but Signblazer

is usually set to around .25 . What do you mean if the "folio is too short"?

okay i will check it. right now i am using the pin instead of blades because i am testing. and the size of the folio i am testing on is about 40 cm width and 60 cm long.

The size of the folio shouldn't matter. I would also make sure the pen and the holder are not loose, but i am sure you probably already checked that. Just a suggestion, in my opinion

Signblazer might be a better choice than Signcut when learning the ropes of vinyl cutting. It is a free program and you shouldn't have any issues if you have both on your computer at the same time.

From what I understand you can use Signblazer on a Mac only if it is one of the newer Intel Macs and you would have to install WIndows XP on it, hopefully someone will

come in and can confirm this. There is no MAC version of Signblazer Elements.