banditt2129

vinyl keeps riding off to the left

If I cut a couple objects out, as the cutter is going the vinyl rides off to the left of the cutter as your looking at it. I have tried tightening it up, tried raising the vinyl so theres no pressure pulling on it, and I have no clue on how to fix this. It cuts the first couple objects fine, then the cuts get thinner and thinner as it goes on. Any ideas???

try pulling the vinyl you need through the front of the cutter first, then lowering the rollers and finally backing up the vinyl. As it backs up you can watch to see if it will be crooked or not. This process works pretty well. I know this topic has been discussed before, check out the search feature on the main forum page. I'll check it out as well and see if I can find some of the threads that helped me.

one thing that I found on my US CUTTER S C cutter,. I kept having the same problem when using the S C cutter.I have been using the NH 721 standand if the cutter is not 'SQUARE' with the stand , the vinyl will "track" to one side. You may want to check the vinyl in relation to cuutter itself. Just my 2 cnts.

Read the post with "Grace"...you guys rock! Truly heartwarming and very patient and knowledgeable...thanks