homecenter21

Having problems with bigger letters

I am cutting someones business logo. They sent the logo through jpg and it looks fine when I cut small signs, 12"-20". My job is to do a larger sign, a 3' by 4' where the main business name is 44". When I printed it, the letters where not straight, and it looked horrible blown up this big, maybe a blurry look. Please help. Thanks

when you vectored the jpg file, how did it look? can you post the vector (.eps) so we can take a look at it?

Before vectorized it looked ok, but when i zoom in on non vectorized, it would still get blurry. I cannot figure out how to post it on here. Im new

Before vectorized it looked ok, but when i zoom in on non vectorized, it would still get blurry. I cannot figure out how to post it on here. Im new

Click on "More Reply Options" then at the bottom where it says "Attach Files" click on browse, select the file, then click "attach this file",

then click on "Add Reply"

It looks like a vector issue to me. I can see that "Mitchell" has jagged lines - was the .jpg they sent you a high resolution image? I am guessing it wasn't.

Yes it looks like a low resolution image. I also tried looking for that font on signblazer and did not find it. What would you do?

I would see if they can provide you with a higher resolution image or give you the name of the font. You can add the font to your fonts folder and be able to use it in Signblazer. I looked at

a few websites for the font, came across a few similar ones but nothing exactly like it. Might not even be a font - could be custom.