Sign in to follow this  
stickeysand

Anyone interested in this small print job with possible contour cut?

I have a friend has a clothing company she is trying to start. She wants this decal on her car. I dont have printing capabilities just my vinyl cutter which wouldnt do as great as a print job would.

Anyways stickers somewhat following the shape of the logo she made. Its some sort of S with an overlay of the letter a??? no idea of the font. I dont even know if you need the font if all your doing is printing and contour cutting if thats even what you would do? She wants at least 25 stickers so give me a quote. On stickers in encrements of 25. I dont know how else to help her and the shops in town wont because they require a 500 minninmum. But maybe some of you can handle this in your basements and small work areas that you wont mind a small order. Pm me with your email so I can respond from my phone. size it to where it looks decent. not sure what that may be 4" maybe? its a judgement call for you to make please let me know the size, quanity & price in your pm

Price for 25

Price for 50

Price for 100

SOCIAL SUICIDE INC 014.eps

PM sent. I already re made the whole file into layered vectors. I did it in 4 layer vinyl. My quoted prices will include all the design files as well.