Sign in to follow this  
mountaindr3wz

Newbie Help

So I took the plunge and bought a MH-871mk2 cutter this week. I've been reading the set-up procedures online on the forums but my set-up still isn't functioning properly :blink: Now only if I could get some help with the fellow users on board here to chime in, then that would be perfect.

my setup:

Macbook Pro 10.6 snow leopard

MH 871-MK2

Sign Cut Pro (I'm using the free 1year it came with)

The Key Span Adapter (installed the CD it came with)

Now the problem I'm having is when I run sign cut pro and I click cut, nothing seems to happen. I just want to cut the signcut Pro logo to make sure everything works out. I attached some pictures to make sure I'm on track with everything. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

post-23901-0-10562900-1332012301.png

post-23901-0-18347800-1332012310.png

post-23901-0-71835800-1332012321.png

still nothing :wacko:. But aren't the SC and MH series different? So I would have to use the Key span adapter for the MH series?

Sorry, I misread, you have a Refine not a Sc cutter...I was reading about an SC cutter earlier, sorry for the confusion..

I really appreciate the help Skeeter.

I tried that and downloaded the driver, and still nothing. I used the keyspan adapter and got it to show up on signcut but it just doesnt start cutting. Weird stuff going on.

post-23901-0-74271200-1332029729.png

You might post the solution so others that may have a similar problem will give some help for them that you requested help for yourself..