Replied in other thread you posted about this . I think it is best to keep it in 1 thread .

Slideways Vinyl had started 2 threads about the same problem . I am having problems copy & pasting that thread . It is " Hi ya :) " in " Introductions " in the " General " section . In the past , I have seen double-triple threads about the same problem from the same member & it gets confusing . I am a bit confused about Slideways , no posts come up in the profile , but do under her " content ' . The other thread did not show up for me or I could not find it . Might have been deleted ?? I need member Ash Computers to do another remote to clean up this pc . he has been working his butt off .. he doesn't have NOTHING to sit on anymore !!! :lol::bear::angel:

Slideways Vinyl had started 2 threads about the same problem . I am having problems copy & pasting that thread . It is " Hi ya :) " in " Introductions " in the " General " section . I have seen double-triple threads about the same problem from the same member & it gets confusing . I am a bit confused about Slideways , no posts come up in the profile , but do under her " content ' . The other thread did not show up for me or I could not find it . Might have been deleted ?? I need member Ash Computers to do another remote to clean up this pc . he has been working his butt off .. he doesn't have NOTHING to sit on anymore !!! :lol::bear::angel:

Yeah was wondering what happened to ASH, he cleaned up my PC remotely as well, great job and good at what he does. Haven't seen him on the forum in a while. Hope all is well!