s and t custom shirts

sc series cutter issue

i was cutting an image today i cut 3 images all the same the first 2 cut just fine the 3rd image it cut about half way the it stopped cutting and started to cut a line all the way down the side of the vinyl and this is not the first time it happened

Sounds like you are connected thru USB,, It has been stated many, many times here to go to keyspan adapter. Or a USB to serial connection. .

Just do a search for keyspan adapter here on the forum. you will see how well it has helped others.

If you have serial on your computer , 4-sure . better than the adapter in my experience . BTW , you can edit your post :)

i did not keet a keyspan adator with my cutter but i did get a serial cord should i try switching to that

yes, as Roger stated, if you have a serial connection on your computer, that is the best way to go..

it is not cutting the line so far but i am trying to cut a small image the samme i was working on yesterday and it is peeling away some of the letters yesterday i was using the 45degree blade today im using the 60 and it is still doing it any sugggestions

it is not cutting the line so far but i am trying to cut a small image the samme i was working on yesterday and it is peeling away some of the letters yesterday i was using the 45degree blade today im using the 60 and it is still doing it any sugggestions

sound s like too much blade exposed... adjust the blade in, take the blade holder out of the cutter, cut firmly across a piece of scrap vinyl that you are cutting. Should only cut the vinyl, and no mark or barely a mark in wax paper backing. Adjust to get there. Then put holder back in vinyl cutter and use the force to get the same results.