Well It's been about a year that I've last posted due to a stroke. I sure miss sharing information with everyone. I hope to become an active member again and look forward to once again being part of this forum. Going through the Show Your Work, I'm so impressed with the users creativity. I use 2 Pcut 630's that are 3 years old now. They both are still running strong with no problems. Here are some pic's of my latest work I would like to share.

post-3809-0-52163900-1331705409.jpg

post-3809-0-23378300-1331705589.jpg

post-3809-0-86345400-1331705641.jpg

post-3809-0-29215800-1331705655.jpg

post-3809-0-91622200-1331705675.jpg

post-3809-0-68635700-1331705728.jpg

post-3809-0-33883600-1331705738.jpg

• Like 1

Hey , Sorry to hear of the problem , but glad you are ok & back . I was watching " Justified " on TV a few weeks ago & heard a saying i can really relate to & is 1 of my favorite sayings i use now ( no matter how young or old a person is , this is accurate :) ) which is " Getting Old Is Not For Pussys " ) . I was at the doctor's yesterday for a check-up . I told him " if i knew i was going to live this long , I would have taken better care of myself " .. He got a good chuckle out of that .

• Like 2

Hey , Sorry to hear of the problem , but glad you are ok & back . I was watching " Justified " on TV a few weeks ago & heard a saying i can really relate to & is 1 of my favorite sayings i use now ( no matter how young or old a person is , this is accurate :) ) which is " Getting Old Is Not For Pussys " ) . I was at the doctor's yesterday for a check-up . I told him " if i knew i was going to live this long , I would have taken better care of myself " .. He got a good chuckle out of that .

Rodger that saying is definately accurate the older i get the harder it is to do every thing . At my last check up my doctor came in and asked how i was doing and i said alright i guess but I dont like this getting old stuff he looked at me a second and cooly stated it is better than the alternative I had to agree

And BTW welcome back

Dan

I told my doctor when he started in on me saying I need to walk more, no hard liquor, no red meat....I looked started at him and said. " 1st off I don't have hard liquor its wet, but has never been hard 2nd off my momma always said if you can't say something nice you shouldn't say anything at all. So doc I think it's time you be quiet. I am not paying you to say un-nice things to me." He rolled his eyes and walked out.

Great work! I enjoyed looking at your pictures

I'm with you Terri I don't tell me what not to do I already know and do it anyway lol but I only over do what I like!!! Maybe that is why i am a fat oversexed drunk with emphysema .

Wow, I am from Albion! A girl that I work with, Her mother in law owns Leti's!

Small world. Your work is awesome!

I did Leti's signage this summer. Yeah it is a small world. You being in Albion, If in the graphics/vinyl business and need anything just let me know If I can Ill gladly help.

How did you do the face on the banner? What software are you using and what is that called when you do that? Sorry for all of the questions