Sign in to follow this  
duck1973

Need help converting this from .ve file to .eps or .cdr

Can someone help me with this please?

This is a simple file I built a while back and its in .ve file format from a Signwarehouse R24 I had. I now have a graphtec and use Corel but cannot figure out to open this up in Corel now. Can someone convert for me please?

Thanks in advance.

Duck

this might work, someone else posted before about saving Cutstudio and Flexi files and converting back. This might work in the same way. This is using Cutstudio to go into Signblazer.

But try the same technique with the .ve file to Clip board etc.

I have been using CutStudio for years and had the same problems. What I do if I need to simply convert one of my .cst files is have the design open in cutstudio ; click/highlight the actual artwork I want to convert and copy it to the clipboard (CTRL-C); then open Signblazer (which is free) and then PASTE (CTRL-V) it into an open session of Signblazer. Then resize it in Signblazer, and hit CTRL-E (or go to FILE and EXPORT) in Signblazer and it will take you to the Export Screen ; at the bottom left corner of the screen, change the file type to .EPS, give it a file name, select the location folder to save it to and click OK. Sounds like alot but it only takes a few seconds and it works great for me! thumbsup.gif