Dr12volt1338

Signblazer font names

Is there a way to get the actual names of Signblazer fonts to show up in Flexi? As opposed to them being listed at SBF_****? I have to always go in to Signblazer and look at the font and them see the corresponding number in Flexi.

• Like 1

No because the font names are not contained in the fonts themselves. The font actual names are stored in the fntlist.idx file in the Program Files\Cutting Technologies\SignBlazer Elements\sbfonts folder. SignBlazer reads this file which creates the link from the SB font names to actual font the name.

Jay

No because the font names are not contained in the fonts themselves. The font actual names are stored in the fntlist.idx file in the Program Files\Cutting Technologies\SignBlazer Elements\sbfonts folder. SignBlazer reads this file which creates the link from the SB font names to actual font the name.

Jay

Ok so someone rewrite the program then will ya?:huh: LOL

Ok so someone rewrite the program then will ya? :huh: LOL

I keep hearing rumours about this happening. :-\

• Like 1

It would have to be really amazing to get me to change and switch from Flexi. But from what I read on here Signblazer will do everything I need a program to do I am just not as familiar with it.

SignBlazer is VERY user friendly . When it was being supported it was $99 thru USCutter . It was only suppposed to be a free 30 day trial , but it never went corrupt , THANKFULLY . An evolved SB software is being developed I have seen it . It is a matter of the legalities , distributing rights & the finances involved in releasing it from what i can tell . BTW , the only font I like better than Comic Sans is found in SB ... Cole Casual !!!

SignBlazer is VERY user friendly . When it was being supported it was $99 thru USCutter . It was only suppposed to be a free 30 day trial , but it never went corrupt , THANKFULLY . An evolved SB software is being developed I have seen it . It is a matter of the legalities , distributing rights & the finances involved in releasing it from what i can tell . BTW , the only font I like better than Comic Sans is found in SB ... Cole Casual !!!

SignBlazer is the main reason I bought from USCutter. Any other software that did anywhere near what SignBlazer does would have cost me close to $1000 and I didn't have that to spend. I bought my cutter from USCutter and it was included in the price.

I bought my cutters RIGHT before they started including SignBlazer Elements . I had gotten up to speed with InkScape & sending it to SignCut . SignBlazer made it SOO much easier & made me able to easily do what I want , I was hooked . . . I am still learning SB features & tricks .. especially when Jay posts . Jay is absolutely the Master at SB !!! I have tried Corel , but WAY too much for cut vinyl IMO . SignCut is the best cutting software i have tried , Flexi starter should be consider a cutting software with very basic design features . Upper end Flexi is too much $ & I can not justify that . Vinyl Master pro seems to have the same weeding options as SignCut , but is around $300 . The evolved SB software will be much cheaper , fully supported with more features than Elements according to the " little bird " who told me .... Anything can happen & it has been a LONG wait , but I expect the evolved software to be released . I'll be up front in the purchase line . I am sure it will be the best bang for the buck in any software .

There is a way to change the SB font names so it saves them on your PC as the actual name but it does take some time. The way i did it was, download a program called font creator ( think there is a trial or free version on cnet...been awhile since i did it). Then when you upload each font into that software, you will be able to change the font file name to the actual name of the font. You will need that SB folder open that Jay was talkin about so you choose the font name that corresponds with the SBF#. Like i said, its been well over a year since i did it but it was fairly easy to figure out, just really time consuming if your doin all 200. Maybe theres an easier way but i couldnt find one. Hope it helps.

looks like a spammer above :(

Yeah , i am fairly sure also :lol: . I don't see how spamming that gets any business at all . It would give that company 1 strike against doing business with them . Must be the launguage translation , because it does not make sense to me . Probably a scam attempt & not even a real offer .

• Like 1

I think they are hoping for the curious to click on the links. Get paid for how many hits on a site.

Hmmm , that makes sense . It may be the Nigerian people get a bad rap , but it seems there is an immense amount of scammers from there . I watched a show where they have public access to computers & it showed many people there doing the scam thing . The language translation is terrible on most of the scam e-mail i get .

Is there a way to see all fonts at the same time on SignBlazer? Like list them so people can choose what they want?

Is there a way to see all fonts at the same time on SignBlazer? Like list them so people can choose what they want?

the factory SignBlazer disk contained a .pdf file that showed all of the signBlazer fonts.