eharris

Zebra Stripe Font with outline

I have searched for a zebra font that has an outline so I can layer black and white without going to the store to get the pre-printed vinyl. I need the stripes to be wide enough for the letters to be less than 2 inches in height. Does anyone have one they can share or send me the word PEYTON? It would be greatly appreciated. I use the trial Signblazer. Thanks in advance.

I am not clear what you want , but here is a perspective . I have seen the zebra striped vinyl . Are you going to layer the text with black/white to look like that ? .... there is a font in SignBlazer called Flash ( Paris F 2006 ) that might work for you . Balloon Drop Shadow might also be what you are asking for . You can make an outline on any font & do whatever you want inside to imitate the zebra vinyl , but seems very time comsuming . I have read posts where some suppliers sell vinyl by the foot , yard . Might be much easier to buy what you want ( if I am following what you want :) )

Do you have it with the stripes going horizontal :huh:?

Just kidding :lol: , Good find , Jay , You are a VERY generous man with your time :thumbsup: Thanks

Do you have it with the stripes going horizontal :huh:?

Just kidding :lol: , Good find , Jay , You are a VERY generous man with your time :thumbsup:

I didn't find it, I made it from the zebra .eps file that I posted. I cut the letters out of it.

• Like 1

That is cool . I was surfin & not paying much attention . I thought the link was to a supplier & you meant actually cut with a cutter :lol: . I downloaded that also . Thanks for the find & work Jay .

I just used this one its free I think Dafont

eatshirt002.jpg