xstar

Cutting plotter controller?

My Cutting plotter controller program messes up once in a while and i get usb error and have to reboot the cutter and software does this happen to any of you guys?

xstar

My Cutting plotter controller program messes up once in a while and i get usb error and have to reboot the cutter and software does this happen to any of you guys?

xstar

no, mine never has , owned since '08

no , mine never has , owned since '07

no , mine never has , owned since '07

LOL Roger,, He is referring to the Graphtec Cutting Controller. You don't own a Graphtec :rolleyes:

Must have been before his morning coffee lol mine has never messed up but I usually just use the plotter for the settings as I dont change them too much

I knew he was talking about his Graphtec & specifically about his control program . I was haing fun with Skeeter :lol: .. besides , I don't drink coffee in the am .. 2 LARGE cups of hot tea with carnation condensed milk since elementary school . I drink coffee during the day to perc me up if I am dragging butt .

Im not sure why, i am using a usb extension cord of 10ft and also i have different pc's that i have connected to it that have different plotter settings. I guess i could just use the plotter for settings as i also dont change the settings often. I just dont like it when im not sure what the problem is....:(

OK i just updated my cutters firmware to 3.70 and it seems ok so far, what firmware sre you using?

Thanks

xstar

Which is? and what version of cutter plotter controller pls?

my disc is only for the FC7000-MK-75 for 2007.. that's all the info on it. No other info on the cutting controller either. Just my cutter model.

ok all fixed, i updated my cutters firmware to v3.70 and uninstalled cutter plotter controller v2.20 and installed v1.20, i had installed drivers from the graphtec uk site because their versions were newer. :rolleyes:

xstar