bluEyed

Help with logo

Can someone PLEASE help me vectorize this logo? I can't seem to get the star at the right angle, and haven't figured out how to weld them together...I can't get the font right either. Any help would be HUGELY appreciated! Thanks!!!

post-19186-0-60077600-1330552640.jpg

please!!!! tHIS IS A big ORDER AND I need to get started... The star seems to be cocked a little, and I can't get the cut out portion to work...

please!!!! tHIS IS A big ORDER AND I need to get started... The star seems to be cocked a little, and I can't get the cut out portion to work...

then hire it done if your in such a big hurry.. very reasonable. Drakesis, a member here. Don't expect FREE help to be fast. If somebody has time, they might help.

http://www.excaliburcreations.com

• Like 1

Here's a start on the star...

you'll have to do the lettering yourself.

Sue2

Star-1.eps

YOU ARE MY HERO!!!! Thank you soooooooo much!!!! If you are ever in my neck of the woods, I will buy you diamonds and give you my first born! I finally figured out the font, and I of course, do not have it... But, I have a couple of very close ones.

Don't worry too much about exact match on the font....

most customers don't notice the difference if it is close.

Sue2

YOU ARE MY HERO!!!! Thank you soooooooo much!!!! If you are ever in my neck of the woods, I will buy you diamonds and give you my first born! I finally figured out the font, and I of course, do not have it... But, I have a couple of very close ones.

Diamonds are good.....

first borns you can't give away.

Sue2