Sign in to follow this  
Stonewall

Basic Question. Help Appreciated

Hi guys, just bought a ZenCut Black Cutter from US Cutter. I have a question that should be pretty easy for some one to answer, but I have been to dumb to figure it out yet.

How can I import a picture into my Flexi Starter software and have it reconize the image as a cuttable object?

I have tried the basic copy and past and it will show the picture on the screen in flexi but when I go to cut/plot it says no objects to cut in drawing area, or something to that effect. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hi guys, just bought a ZenCut Black Cutter from US Cutter. I have a question that should be pretty easy for some one to answer, but I have been to dumb to figure it out yet.

How can I import a picture into my Flexi Starter software and have it reconize the image as a cuttable object?

I have tried the basic copy and past and it will show the picture on the screen in flexi but when I go to cut/plot it says no objects to cut in drawing area, or something to that effect. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

It has to be a vectorized image for it to recognize it. It can't cut jpeg or bitmap images. It must be an .eps .ai etc. vector image.

Yes your image has to be vectorize to cut you can take a jpeg or bitmap and vectorize it with flexi 8.1 or above or use Vector magic is another easy one other then that find and use EPS files for cutting