Sign in to follow this  
warrior35

Just trying to buy a cutter

I am currently trying to buy a copam, but feel like I am getting the runaround. I ordered online 3 days ago and my order still hasn't been processed. After finally calling us cutter to see what was going on they claimed it was an issue with my bank and my billing address. You would think that they would call and straighten out the problem, but no! My bank has not received a call and neither did I. The resolution to this problem for uscutter was to refund the account. My bank verified that they have the same info that I provided uscutter and that the transaction was approved by the bank, but was never followed through with by uscutter. I just need my cutter ASAP. Even after this problem is resolved it will take 4 days to ship the cutter to me. I have talked to 3 people now and they have no solution to my problem. I basically have been handed from one person to another. If this doesn't get resolved real soon I will have to find a cutter elsewhere. I have a business to run too and can't let me customers go for a week and a half.

Hello Warrior35,

I just checked up on your order and I see that it shipped yesterday. If you would like to speak with me about this to get tracking or just discuss the issue please call our support line and request to speak with Levi.

Happy to see it got resolved. Just a reminder to everyone..sometimes glitches happen...anti-fraud software is designed to protect BOTH parties. Be thankful for it.

@ Levi-- Thanks, I appreciate your response back and checking on my order. I was just a little upset that my bank nor I had heard anything and I was told the order would just be refunded. It seemed like they were just going to leave it at that. I still had no idea at 8:00 last night if my order had gone through or not. With my business to run, I guess I was a little on edge. I apologize to anyone who was truly trying to help with this issue.

@ BannerJohn-- I do understand why the software is in place. I was just upset because I was trying to do everything I could to help resolve it and it didn't seem like I was getting any response. I am thankful for doublechecking the large debit on my card, but customer service should also be a priority. I was transfered around everytime I called and never even found any info out about what the holdup was other than the billing address. (which was correct). I would still like to know what the issue was so that it does not happen again, but I am not calling back to find out. That isn't my job. I guess after all of that rambling, what I am trying to say is that I am not upset that they doublechecked the debit, I am more upset with how they handled it and how I was never given any information even after calling multiple times. Either way, my cutter is on the way and I can't wait to use it.

It can be very upsetting waiting and not knowing the resolution of a problem we can all atest to the anger and frustration of not knowing if you will be able to complete a job on time . But USCutter must deal with hundreds of customers per day and calls get parked and sometimes calls don't get returned. But at least It got resolved and your cutter is on the way good luck . Is this a upgrade for you ?

Dan

I actually started 4 years ago just cutting things for myself with an MH721. That thing lasted me 4 years and has made me plenty of extra money. I can't really complain about that cutter. I would like a graphtec, but can't really justify it with my business being just a side business for me. I don't feel that I sell enough to get that nice of a cutter. The copam should work just fine for me and from what I have read it should definitely be an upgrade from the mh721. I'm pretty excited about trying it out.

I actually started 4 years ago just cutting things for myself with an MH721. That thing lasted me 4 years and has made me plenty of extra money. I can't really complain about that cutter. I would like a graphtec, but can't really justify it with my business being just a side business for me. I don't feel that I sell enough to get that nice of a cutter. The copam should work just fine for me and from what I have read it should definitely be an upgrade from the mh721. I'm pretty excited about trying it out.

I have read a lot about the Copam and everyone talks good about it. I am the same I have a pcut and a dgi om60 with digital servo motors but mostly use the p cut. I guess because I have used it since I started cutting and it is just second nature on the set up now . The majority of my sign work is installations of back lit signs ,channel lettering ,plastic letters ,monument signage and flat metal ,wood and composite signs and the fabrication of signage frames . Good luck with your new cutter .

Dan