lonestarcountrymusic

Application tape?

Ok so i have had problems with this second roll of R-tape, it wrinkles way too easy when running the squeegee across it. It also seems to have problems when rolling a decal up for shipping. The first roll i had worked great but this second roll is horrible. does anyone have recommendations on good app tape? (Not looking for clear tape) I use oracal 651 and some times some 3M vinyl.

I used to use R-tape paper tape for many years, then I won an auction on Ebay for a roll of Main PerfectTear, I have been with Main Perfect Tear tape ever since. If you want to know where I purchase it, PM me.

I purchase a 48" log and they slit it FREE to my sizes.

what's the benefit to perfect tear....?

Like I said, I used R-tape paper tape for many years. But the Main tape just applies/lays, so much nicer. I make very large (100" x 20") sets. even larger, and just LIKED it better. I switched every size to Main tape. and have stayed with it for over 3 years now. I can tell the difference between them. That's just my opinion.

Perfect Tear is just the name of the tape.

is it worth the extra money?

a 24" Roll of R-tape from UsCutter is $71.02 Plus $9.00 shipping= $80.02

Main tape from my supplier is 24" is $54.00 plus $11.95 to ship =$65.95

How is that higher?

I can get a 48" roll of Main tape slit how I want, for $108. plus $15.95 ship =$123.95

2 rolls of R-tape paper tape 24" would cost $71.02 x 2 =$142.04 +$9.00 ship =$151.04

hmm may have to look again when im not on my cell i showed a $10 diff for the 14s

Main 14" $31.50 $8.95 to ship= $40.45

R-tape 14" $41.76 $9.00 ship = $50.76

i couldnt get the links u sent me to open right on my phone so i will get on a computer later and try again.

They were links from EBAY