fourthsyde

Where to buy vinyl and accessories

Hey everyone, ive tried hunting and im not having much luck....

the 2 places ive tried to buy from are signsupply.com and signwarehouse.com

both places have reasonable prices and good quality vinyl... but...

signsupply wont answer my emails or return my calls about shipping to canada

signwarehous wont ship to canada

any suggestions on where else i can look?

i would prefer to buy 12" rolls, but I'll buy 24" rolls if the company offers cutting of rolls too (obviously for a bit extra)

thanks in advance!

I have a friend who sells a lot of 12 inch rolls,mostly FDC but some Avery. I'll PM you his email address . Shipping to Canada is expensive BUT you might be able to talk him into shipping to you if you buy on a regular basis. On the UP side,his prices are generally low (average $20 for a 50 yard 12" roll. So in the end,it might not be so bad.

thats a great price... ive heard great things about fdc... and the stuff i bought already is avery, and it seems to be really good.... (except i paid $2.60 a yard)

thanks, sent him an email... hope he responds... ive got a bit to get me started.. but ill need more soon...

check out cncsigns.com they sell 12 in rolls for 7.99

good prices, but terrible selection... i cant seem to find any colors i need on there

I know www.fellers.com is one of the largest suppliers in the US. Not sure if they ship to Canada though....

www.ndgraphics.com

they have stores Canada wide, prices are in line with the other vendors, still way too high though!  :)

I have a friend who sells a lot of 12 inch rolls,mostly FDC but some Avery. I'll PM you his email address . Shipping to Canada is expensive BUT you might be able to talk him into shipping to you if you buy on a regular basis. On the UP side,his prices are generally low (average $20 for a 50 yard 12" roll. So in the end,it might not be so bad.

Could I get his info... Cutting this 15" to fit my machine is just a waste of money! And that is a killer price, think I paid something like 20+ for a 15"x10 yard roll. Think the dude saw a sucker when I asked for some "Test Material".