xpfguy

Ghost/Reflective black on black, white at night

Well the pics pretty much explain what I did. It's black reflective 3M vinyl on a black jeep. When light shines on it at night... WOW. I don't know who loves it more, me or the customer.

post-7368-0-42305200-1329091033.jpg

post-7368-0-29583900-1329091043.jpg

• Like 1

Forgot to mention, during daylight it is faintly visible.. like ghost flames.

I don't usually cruise this forum but tonight I did, and WOW I'm glad I did! That's incredible!!

This thread was my motivation for gettin a roll of Oracal 5700 black reflective for the purposes of vehicle graphics.... Please forgive me being new and having crackhead like motivation similar to a chocolate labrador thats just watched ducks fall from the skies... This film is REALLY Cool!!!

Bruce

This thread was my motivation for gettin a roll of Oracal 5700 black reflective for the purposes of vehicle graphics.... Please forgive me being new and having crackhead like motivation similar to a chocolate labrador thats just watched ducks fall from the skies... This film is REALLY Cool!!!

Bruce

No, take that and turn it into something great. These photos are fking awesome and reflective is fking awesome. In fact, i was working with some black Oracal 5700 just now for a advert im making with my own vehicle. But its night so ill wait till day so i can measure my car better. Ive only got a few yards, ive ordered several colors of the 5700 a few yards at a time. But now baby, ill be buying in 10 yard rolls, well worth the 99$.

This post has me motivated and inspired. Tomorrow ill post what im working on :)

I havent put it on anything yet because its to cold out side(and now snowing damnit!) but i made this lil promo for something else so ill post it now since i said i would show it today

Hint, if you have never ordered samples direct from 3M it's worth checking into.

The 3M vinyl I used on this Jeep I actually got free!! 3 rolls 48" x 5y or 10y?? I don't remember.

I estimate it worth about $1,100. I had to cut it in half so it would fit my 24" cutter but I'm not complaining.

If you don't have a licensed or registered business they may not send you samples like this, but good luck!

I'll take cash tips for the tip ;D

• Like 1

Hint, if you have never ordered samples direct from 3M it's worth checking into.

The 3M vinyl I used on this Jeep I actually got free!! 3 rolls 48" x 5y or 10y?? I don't remember.

I estimate it worth about $1,100. I had to cut it in half so it would fit my 24" cutter but I'm not complaining.

If you don't have a licensed or registered business they may not send you samples like this, but good luck!

I'll take cash tips for the tip ;D

I have a registered business..

ummm free huh

Looks awesome.

I just got some Oracal 5600 in. Any ideas force and blade ?

THanks

60° blade and pretty heavy pressure. graphtec ~22 force

sorry for the late reply...