Sign in to follow this  
Trendz

New and from Biloxi MS

Hey y'all! My name is Cilya and i'm from Biloxi MS. I recently purchased a Gcc cutter and i've been making heat press vinyl shirts and hats, but my brothers 4 wheel drive Jeep club wants me to make some vehicle decals for them and i was directed here from the tshirt forums. I was wondering if there is a step by step for the decal process anywhere that you could point me. I know my shirts are cut in mirror but is it the same for vinyl decals? Also, i'm looking for a good supplier in the Mississippi Gulf Coast Area as well. I've been ordering from imprintables but stuff takes forever to get to me. My cutter is the Jaguar IV which is 24 inches. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance and Thanks for having me :D

Cilya

Hello Cilya and welcome . The process for decals is about the same except you do not mirror. You must have a cuttable eps file for your graphic just like in t shirts your substrate must be clean and free of all dirt,fingerprints,wax etc. I use oracal 651 for standard signage and oracal 751 for autos, trucks or trailers . You chan get vinyl,app tape,cleaners,app fluid,tools etc from us cutters good prices and low shipping cost. Just read a lot and ask questions here if you are stumped. Again welcome

Dan

Thanks a ton. I load the media shiny, color side up or no?

Yes and do a quick search for whoesale sign supply with your area in the search. I think Denver supply is on the gulf Louisiana I believe.

Dan

The vinyl can't me mistaken for which side to have up. There Is only color on 1 side, not at all like iron on vinyl.

mark