adcentre

SB cutting in reverse like mirror image

Hi all, I just purchased a new pcut ct630 and opened up signblazer to do a test cut. The word that I cut came out back to front as if mirrored and 90 degrees out from what showed on cutting window. I didnt use mirror command or rotate etc so figured it must be some kind of xy issue or other setup step, has anyone else had this problem or know how to rectify?? Any help would be much appreciated as I cant use my flexi 7.6 as cutter wont finish any designs (stops just before end of job) regards Lee.

Hi all, I just purchased a new pcut ct630 and opened up signblazer to do a test cut. The word that I cut came out back to front as if mirrored and 90 degrees out from what showed on cutting window. I didnt use mirror command or rotate etc so figured it must be some kind of xy issue or other setup step, has anyone else had this problem or know how to rectify?? Any help would be much appreciated as I cant use my flexi 7.6 as cutter wont finish any designs (stops just before end of job) regards Lee.

Did you read my reply to your Flexi problem on another thread you started.?

My Sign blazer is cutting the same way, and when it completes my cutter is "waiting". I have uninstalled and re downloaded sign blazer with the same problem.

tammy, if you are interested in help here, more info is needed.

Let's first see a screenshot of the Cutter setup.

Also, what does the file look like? Post it here, please.