only1likeme79

CE5000 wasting vinyl...Just set up help if you can!

Just got in a CE5000-60. I'm running flexi starter 8. When it cuts, it drags the vinyl out and starts the cut in the middle of the material instead of the top edge.

I started by using scrap sheets I have lying around. If i put a 12" sheet in, it will drag it to the middle of the sheet and start the cut. Wasting a huge amount of vinyl.

There has got to be a setting in the cutter or flexi that I am missing? Anyone with some input would be greatly appreciated!

first make sure you have the ORIGIN set correctly, COMMAND>L.L> which means lower left

Page 37 of user Manual

Oh thank you very much! Im going to look into that...I appreciate your reply...thank you!

I think the same problem was here, but this person was Using Signblazer, schroll to bottom of thread

http://forum.uscutte...__fromsearch__1

Thank you also for your reply...I'm going to check that setting on the cutter and let you guys know what I come up with!

Awesome forum and Great members...This forum would be nothing without members like you guys!

Guys Thank you so much...That was the problem! I went to command and it was set to center. Put it to L.L. and it worked perfectly. Can't thank you enough! You have no idea how frustrated I was getting!

Iv'e been a member of the forums for around a year now. I'm pretty much just a lurker. All the information I have ever needed I have found throughout the posts from all you great members. I couldn't find anything on my problem though.

The machine I started with is a Creation P-cut which is pretty basic and simple to use. The graphtec CE is so much more advance with settings and things of that nature.

Again. Thank you guys for your time it is greatly appreciated! ;D

Your welcome,,,please remember the Graphtec user manual is your friend :rolleyes: lol

I def. will. I had no idea where to look in the manual though! 2 days now I have been trying to figure this out! When you come from a basic cutter to a complex one, its a big change.

Figured the forum was my best shot, I knew this has had to of happend to someone else besides me.

where to look,? ,, take some time and read the whole manual thru, you will probably find other great info there, that will help you in the future... I don't even have your cutter or user manual....but I read it in your user manual... LOL